💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

Laurieann Gibson Talks About Gaga

Neight Shayde

Featured Posts

Neight Shayde

I saw this while I was searching for new Gaga tour videos, so imagine my shock when this video popped up.

First few seconds will be triggering for some of y'all (gaga falling off comments, not that famous anymore, compares her to beyonce, etc.), and then she answers the question.

She kept bragging about writing and directing the monster ball tour, the you and i music video, making Just Dance and Poker face FROM SCRATCH and then goes on to comment on Loyalty. To me, it seems that from her perspective, Gaga had a huge ego (she drank too much kool aid, her other term for "fame") after becoming successful. Gaga started to question Laurieann's sole vision for her, and laurieann didn't like that. So she quit, despite other reports saying that Gaga fired her.

She then says that she's glad that she's not a part of when an artist isn't doing so well. Her brand is important to her.

time stamp is @ 21:01

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CyanLights

This is going to get messy 

I really don't like her personality but her choreography was phenomenal 

As if her career did so well after leaving Gaga

einchladen.gif

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

SlaeUrAnus

Lets get #Laurieanngibsonisoverparty trending on Twitter!

Spoiler

Not that she was relevant anyway :giggle:

In my messy era.

Okay listening to it though, she actually does start by saying some really nice things about Gaga, talking about her work ethic and persistence. I can respect that Boomkack at least isn't trying to rewrite history.

I did LOVE the Dada and Boomkack/ haus era—so I can't really bash her impact 

Used to be on here as broadwaybobby in TFM era

Why does she feel like she's key to Gaga's success? Yes she could have contributed to it but girl :trollga:

also, 

10 minutes ago, BrothaGaga said:

She then says that she's glad that she's not a part of when an artist isn't doing so well. Her brand is important to her.

what is her brand? who is she, outside Gaga?

Neight Shayde
8 minutes ago, CyanLights said:

This is going to get messy 

girl i tried so hard to write things nice and neat without spewing hate on my OP. the struggle was real.

zakariah

Brand???

I didn't know who she was until like 2013, & it's only because I started stanning Gaga. 

Literally only Lady Gaga could scores the most watched superbowl in history, a top 10 platinum country pop ballad, sell out stadiums and still experience comments about “falling hard” and “being irrelevant”

can someone tell these idiots that 2013 came and is now gone. Thanks x

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Head Empty

I don't care how much of a contribution she made to Gaga's artistic presence. The arrogance in the way that she talks about her "gift" is way too much.

She also makes it seem like "loyalty" is synonymous to following every direct order. All of Gaga's big projects were a team effort, and she's acting like she did it all by herself while Gaga was just a pawn.

Archived