PlanetChromatica

Need to see live but haven't yet:

Diamond Heart

Perfect Illusion

Dancin In Circles

John Wayne

Million Reasons

Sinners Prayer

Basically all of Joanne although I am not bothered about Come to Mama or Just Another Day. Really hope none of the above are cut from the tour by the time I see her in London. Also hope she soon adds Sinner's Prayer.

Can't forget:

Marry the Night

Dance in the Dark

Now I have seen both of these live once however I need to see them again. Firstly Marry the Night I need to see in FULL with choreography, I saw her perform a shortened version at the BTWB in london, however I was in the monster pit front row to the main stage so I could not see a thing and was dissapointed she shortened the song (probably because of 10:30 curfew).

Lastly I only saw The Monster Ball ONCE when I was 16 and could only afford really high up seats so everything was tiny, Gaga looked like an ant and I don't really remember much of it. So I would love to see Dance in the Dark performed on a future tour.

I'm hoping in around 15 years she does a Kylie Showgirl type of tour with most of her hits and quite a few fan favourites, one or two from each album, that would be magical.

joemayzzin

Joanne songs obvi cause my date hasn't come yet but i still have yet/need to hear live are:

The Cure
The Edge of Glory
- (would kill for the studio live but the piano version will satisfy my needs)
Marry the Night
Born This Way - (studio, she did piano at my artRAVE)
Scheiße
Heavy Metal Lover

Luckily 4/6 of those songs i will hear August 28th!!!!

My born this way ball date was canceled due to her injury so i never got to experience this era live :wacko: but i have heard all her other "hit" songs along with a few born this way songs cause i went to Roseland Ball (last date) artRAVE (MSG) and GMA/Today show Performances)

Government Hooker, I Like It Rough, Paper Gangster, Starstruck and Electric Chapel. Then I can die happy. :tony:

Cailleach

John Wayne, PI, DIC, Monster, most of the fame, Diamond Heart and Ayo

That's not very born this way of you

SiliconeMonster

Paper Gangsta, Summerboy, Eh Eh, I Like It Rough, SHICD, Just Another Day and Grigio Girls. I've been fortunate enough to see all my other faves live before :giveup:

On the other hand, I could see Aura, HML, Govt Hooker, DITD, Monster and GUY again and still be shooketh

Find your freedom in the music

JudasIsAHolyFoo

I've seen all her tours except the Fame Ball and The Monster Ball 1.0 (saw the monster ball 2.0 twice) but I wanna hear Fashion (the one from the monster ball 1.0) which I know will never happen and I'm pressed the took Mary Jane Holland out from the Toronto artRAVE. For the Joanne world Tour I just want her to add Sinners Prayer

Monster Ball 2010, Monster Ball 2011, Born This Way Ball 2013, artRAVE 2014, Joanne World Tour 2017 (Both Nights in Toronto)

SpookyKid

everything from AP, c2c and Joanne

The Queen (wasn't a part of the setlist in 2012)

Everything from TF except JD, PF, LG, Paparazzi

Everything from TFM except BR and Alejandro

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

River

BTW, TFM and Joanne because she didn't come to my country when I lived there and now she's not coming to the new country that I live..

She hates me.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Archived