Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Moving story of a monster meeting Gaga

evgenigerm2

Featured Posts

evgenigerm2

Last night at Gaga’s show in Sacramento, I had a backstage experience pass. After me and my group took our photo, she allowed me to pull her aside to tell her a story about my aunt who had passed away three years ago. I told her though she already knows that she helped me as a young kid who was a scared closeted gay with her album Born This Way.. now, as an adult, she helped me heal with Joanne in a very specific personal way that I never expected. I told her about my family and how my aunt’s Lisa’s passing was that moment she talks about in her show that “blasts you so hard you cant remember who you were before.” I then told her in my gift envelope that I had to leave with security, I had one of my aunt’s necklaces that I wanted to give for her to keep it. Gaga then told her people to go get it for her. 

When they brought my gift in and she saw that it was pearls, at first she told me she couldn’t take it as it was too special and insisted that she’ll take a picture with me with her wearing them to cherish but I needed to keep them. She put them on and we took the picture together but after I told her I wanted her to have it and it was ok. She teared up and I was trying not to cry in general the whole time so I apologized if I had made her uncomfortable by asking her to take them and she said no it wasn’t that, it just was too special and I’d regret it if I didn’t keep them. I told her that items don’t hold the most special memories of her for my family and that we have a lot of stuff of hers. I told her this represented a significant powerful woman who shaped my mine and my family’s life similarly how she did for me. I said I wanted to represent the women that had a huge effect on both of us, like Joanne, and she should have it because the album helped heal my heart. Eventually, she agreed to keep them after I told her “I’m not much of a pearl girl anyways” and she laughed at me. She asked for my aunts name one more time and I reminded her that it was Lisa. I left the room with her still wearing them. 

Then, later in the show she came out on stage wearing them and this happened.

I found this on Tumblr and decided to share this with you so y'all can stop complaining that she doesn't care about her fans anymore and is all about the money, etc. It's a must-read!

„I allow myself to fail. I allow myself to break. I'm not afraid of my flaws.“

KleineMonster10

A lovely and beautiful gesture from you !!! It Shows mother monster that she can help people out of bad situations in life, only with her love, her music and the message within it.  

:wub:

ryanripley

and y'all were pissed that gaga was "ripping us off" :rip: 

this is the sweetest thing i've ever read

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

ARTBOP

Sweetest story ever! :giveup:

But damn why are the love and lmao icons so similar girl, I always pick the wrong one :toofunny:

fivefoottwo

my heart is melting. this is so pure and loving :') she definitely still has so much love for her fans much unlike what some people think, and i'm glad that she got to know how much her album works as form of healing for people :wub:

Letmelivemylife

people have said that mama monster was just a phase but the truth is she's mama monster every moment of everyday ♥️ We can't even begin to understand how much we mean to her. I mean come on this is the woman who wrote a song with the lyrics "my heart would break without you. Might not awake without you". When Katy Perry criticized gaga for being too devoted to us, Gaga whipped out her mama bear claws and fired back "I'd ****ing die for my fans" (ArtRave Las Vegas). What people don't realize is that gaga is still here. She's just older and wiser. 

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

retroglamx

This is so beautiful. What a special moment. I'd die if this happened to me.

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

Zilla

Who's cutting onions? :kara:

So happy for you, and I'm sorry for your loss. I know it's very hard to lose people and I do believe in the power of music. Joanne helps me in the same way, it helps to heal me as it is you. And you're right, they're just objects but memories live on forever and I'm glad that you got to create a new memory with one of your idols :hug:

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

Archived