💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
review

AJayLL finds the real meaning behind the MR video

KarmaPolice

Featured Posts

KarmaPolice

Have we been wrong all this time? Is Million Reasons the best video in the all the pop music's video history? Did we fail Gaga not understanding the real meaning behind this and thus she's punishing us posing with no smile on the JWT backstage photos?

ZiggyZiggs

I truly believe the whole trilogy is about her relationship with the fans tbh. PI was about the betrayal, MR about her thinking of quitting music maybe something even deeper, and JW is about her finding herself 

Sorcerer

No matter how messily edited and acted the music video was, I believe that the meaning and message was profound. I agree that it might be about her fans and her career. 

Also, the cinematography was actually cute, especially the white studio scenes even though it was recycled.

Drin Lon

I genuinely shed a tear the first time I watched it :diane: 

Bad Romance is shaking :bon:

No, for real, it's a good video :lana:

LateToCult

I just hate that there are two scenes that really make me cringe. If they were done better I'm sure Million Reasons MV would be something I would watch more than once.

loathereality

i thought it was about her difficult and tense work routine/career and with her family specifically.

1 hour ago, loathereality said:

i thought it was about her difficult and tense work routine/career and with her family specifically.

1 hour ago, i medici said:

I always thought it was about suicide. 

I always thought of it as these two.

3 points in and ready for more

Letmelivemylife

I've always looked at it as she had a 100 million reasons to say "f*ck this I'm done" (record companies that wouldn't let her do what she wanted, friends that betrayed her, bad relationships, etc) but she has 1 good reason (her monsters) to stay. She realizes that if she were to quit that would mean leaving her monsters and she just couldn't do that. It would rip her heart out to be without us. 

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Archived