💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Perfect Illusion "hidden" frames

tsvet

Featured Posts

Hey guys, 
I was just watching PI and some frames I didn't notice before caught my eye. Note that these appear in several parts of the video. Well, they are not exactly "hidden" as you can spot them "flashing" if you look closely.
Sorry if OP, I was looking for it, but didn't see, thought it was cool and decided to post lol.

Z8JUtNr.png

CAIQkYg.png

Florian
9 minutes ago, tsvet said:

Well, they are not exactly "hidden" as you can spot them "flashing" if you look closely.

Just like PI in the charts. You could only see it for a second or two :ladyhaha: 

Andrew Warhola

How did I not catch this when I've watched the video like 2 times

giphy.gif

she's a party girl with a bad habit for drugs

bloody g

I wish the whole song remained hidden with those frames

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐹𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

GhettoFabulous
58 minutes ago, Bloody Grammys said:

I wish the whole song remained hidden with those frames

:air:

tenor.gif

I pray in the name of gagzuz/Gaga please forgive this child they don’t know what they’re talking about. Let the spirit and slayness of PI reign let it reign. 

LateToCult
4 minutes ago, GhettoFabulous said:

:air:

tenor.gif

I pray in the name of gagzuz/Gaga please forgive this child they don’t know what they’re talking about. Let the spirit and slayness of PI reign let it reign. 

Only thing PI slayed was itself.  :giggle:

Luxe Ford

It it's a subliminal message that's supposed to by-pass the natural filters of our conciousness (like they did with ads in movies back in the days) it sure is a dull message I don't want.

Stop messing with my brain, Gagshogden, and giving me the sudden urge to interact with plain women with greasy dark, mousy hair (Cheveux grasse cendré profond: sounds better in cod French).

What happens in Luxe Ford stays in Luxe Ford

Archived