💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How to get affordable GA tickets?

Chicka

Featured Posts

Chicka

I just saw Gaga in Sacramento in GA for the first time and it was so amazing and everything I had hoped. However, I had a very rough time before the show and I kind of want to go to another and have it go a little more smoothly. I think want to go to the December 18 date at The Forum. I know finding tickets for GA is hard, probably even harder for the final show, but what are some ways to keep an eye out for relatively close to face-value GA tickets? I saw for the Sacramento show people on twitter (not bots, they were real fans) were trying to sell theirs for face value. Should I try that route or only trust sites like Ticketmaster and StubHub?

drinkmytears

Buy an e-ticket for any section and have someone photoshop the ticket to say General Admission and change the pricing to whatever GA is....

RAMROD

If you decide to get it from some folk on twitter, make sure they come to the door with you in case verification are needed. Don't let them go until you are verified to enter the venue. 

Assuming the people are living in the city, try to do business in the spot. You pay when you can enter the venue.

That is what I usually do when I bought it from people on social media or forums.

If this is too much trouble, try ticketmaster and other resale sites.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Vasilios Mantoulidis
5 minutes ago, drinkmytears said:

Buy an e-ticket for any section and have someone photoshop the ticket to say General Admission and change the pricing to whatever GA is....

OMG

shoful
9 minutes ago, drinkmytears said:

Is this a thing? :ladyhaha:

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

drinkmytears
11 minutes ago, Vasilios Mantoulidis said:

OMG

7 minutes ago, shoful said:

Is this a thing? :ladyhaha:

I've photoshopped many tickets over the years. Thanks to photoshop I've gotten front row at Madonna, Gwen Stefani, and Adele. Use the barcode to get in the door, and the photoshop part of the ticket to get up front! 

Kattys
11 minutes ago, drinkmytears said:

I've photoshopped many tickets over the years. Thanks to photoshop I've gotten front row at Madonna, Gwen Stefani, and Adele. Use the barcode to get in the door, and the photoshop part of the ticket to get up front! 

Wow that actually makes sense! :creepflop: No one have time to looks closely at tickets, the most important is to get into the venue...

mister max
18 minutes ago, drinkmytears said:

Looool :air:

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

VillainTina
1 hour ago, drinkmytears said:

Lol @ the people that ACTUALLY tried this and got f*cked :ladyhaha:

Queen Of Red M&M's /// Linda Evangelista /// Id Like To Keep It On Please 😶

shoful
4 hours ago, drinkmytears said:

Can we be friends? :poot:

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

JusKeepBreathin
On 8/17/2017 at 3:37 AM, drinkmytears said:

I think you just changed my life.

tumblr_nbi08xcjq71tqaqlwo1_500.gif

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

On 8/17/2017 at 3:37 AM, drinkmytears said:

O M G

I have just met my true messiah. Only at GGD.

-------------------------

If you wanna do this the clean way, you can always try getting tickets the day of the event. I know that's what I'm doing.

Spoiler

I might just have gotten a second chance in life after this thread though :classy:

Archived