💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is Gaga really only touring until December 18

Isaiah Lara

Featured Posts

16 minutes ago, River said:

I was thinking that maybe it's security reason? does any big artist performed in Japan or other countries in Asia recently?

Britney was here recently. Ari now in Asia I'm seeing her in Sept. Ed Sheeran Nov, I think Shawn Mendes Dec, One Republic also. Harry Styles coming next May. Idk if you consider DNCE big but they are now in Asia too.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
River
9 minutes ago, Edonis said:

I think it comes down more to cost of travel and transport of the stage as well as whether or not sales were strong enough in that country this time around :sweat:

Yeah maybe it's not worth for them to go there.

7 minutes ago, babs said:

Britney was there like less than 2 months ago.

Thanks I forgot about Britney little Asia tour.

Most important is that in many countries there are "events planning" companies and it's actually their duty to bring artist to their country, if not those artist will not even think about coming, for many reasons.. the companies are proposing to them the place, amount of people, tickets prices and many other things and at the end the sign a contract..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

River
Just now, Easy said:

Britney was here recently. Ari now in Asia I'm seeing her in Sept. Ed Sheeran Nov, I think Shawn Mendes Dec, One Republic also. Harry Styles coming next May

so it's a lot! amazing! thanks  for the info :)

witchcocktor
10 minutes ago, River said:

I was thinking that maybe it's security reason? does any big artist performed in Japan or other countries in Asia recently?

I don't remember, but she could've performed at Summer Sonic Festival, which has pretty big names performing.

River
Just now, witchcocktor said:

I don't remember, but she could've performed at Summer Sonic Festival, which has pretty big names performing.

With Japan it's very weird tbh

Flawless

I think it's a shame, especially after a huge superbowl. But maybe she wants to focus only in the promotion of ASIB next year. Who knows.

the scars on my mind are on replay.

SHOOKGA

Also she playes 3 FVCKING INSTRUMENTS IN THE JWT, THATS LITERALLT LIKE LEGENDARY

Not very born this way of you 😫

Born To Slay

I feel like Gaga would be unwise to not take the tour to Asia. Shes pretty big in Japan, isn't she?

SHOOKGA
6 minutes ago, Easy said:

Britney was here recently. Ari now in Asia I'm seeing her in Sept. Ed Sheeran Nov, I think Shawn Mendes Dec, One Republic also. Harry Styles coming next May. Idk if you consider DNCE big but they are now in Asia too.

WHY R U so lucky ur seeing ari :selena: all my frds are going and im saving money for JWT 2.0

Did u see Brit Brit? I really wanted to go:(

Not very born this way of you 😫

Flawless

I think the problem with Asia + Oceania this time is that the artRAVE wasn't that big there and Joanne neither. So they might prefer not doing this time. Maybe because it's too expensive to bring a tour for some countries and the money that they would make it won't be enough to pay all the costs etc

the scars on my mind are on replay.

nswain1110

It's not uncommon for additional legs to be announced at later times. Her team could be finalizing plans for the Asian Pacific, Latin America, etc, and if that's the case, they typically don't make the announcement until just before they want tickets to go on sale so hype isn't lost. Don't write off the tour just yet... 

Follow me on Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/natethetrailhunter/

I think the tour will end then this time around. I mean sorry to everyone who wont get to see her but some artists never even go to Australia, Asia or South America ever. She needs the break too. Shes had a busy year. SB HTs, Coachella, ASIB filimg and tour. Sounds like yall think she doesnt deserve time to herself.

S0436

Well we assume she will replicate the same show (a la San Fran) at Rock in Rio so that makes it a world tour (3 continents)

Aren't dates announced 6 months in advance?  So if there is another leg after she has a break it would need to be announced within the next month surely.

Archived