💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is Gaga really only touring until December 18

Isaiah Lara

Featured Posts

Isaiah Lara

So all over my Instagram I see that December 18 will be the last show for the tour. I have a strong feeling that this isn't really true. Why would it be a world tour is she's only doing North America and Europe. I just wanted to ask because everyone on my Instagram is saying that they are disappointed in Gaga and this tour.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SHOOKGA

Obvi she is gonna start her new era and reboot the tour

Not very born this way of you đŸ˜«

She's not going to always go everywhere on tour, it happens with all artists. It sucks but there isn't really anything you can do. :sweat:

anybody knows you can conjure anything by the dark of the moon

TimisaMonster

I hope so...this era has been so boring and she needs to deliver pop music again with LG6 quick

:madge:

*waits for a million "excuse me no's"*

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

River

Even Beyonce did a world tour only in the US, Canada and a little bit in Europe..

I think it's not really worth it for them to go to Asia, Australia and Latin America..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

JustaMonster

She needs to release an EP and continue the tour :music:

Hands up to the sky, I'm about to fly!

witchcocktor
1 minute ago, River said:

Even Beyonce did a world tour only in the US, Canada and a little bit in Europe..

I think it's not really worth it for them to go to Asia, Australia and Latin America..

Yet Japan was one of the countries she traveled to to promote Joanne. :oprah:

River
Just now, witchcocktor said:

Yet Japan was one of the countries she traveled to to promote Joanne. :oprah:

I was thinking that maybe it's security reason? does any big artist performed in Japan or other countries in Asia recently?

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Edonis
2 minutes ago, River said:

I was thinking that maybe it's security reason? does any big artist performed in Japan or other countries in Asia recently?

I think it comes down more to cost of travel and transport of the stage as well as whether or not sales were strong enough in that country this time around :sweat:

SiliconeMonster

I'm afraid so. I have a feeling it won't be extended. I do think she'll be going on tour again soon :trollga:  Interpret that soon as you will.

TBH, Joanne World Tour is a bit of a reach considering how far across the world she's going :reductive:

Find your freedom in the music

4 minutes ago, River said:

Britney was there like less than 2 months ago.

Archived