đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is there a meaning behind her suddenly wearing animals on her face??

crackpoppodcast

Featured Posts

11 minutes ago, SiliconeMonster said:

I have a feeling the new interludes and animal references have some sort of reference to future music. But that's just my little detective self at work. :awkney:

Perhaps she's making future music for those sad abandoned animal commercials :poot: 

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Question- anybody know why a red fish is superimposed onto her face in the last JWT interlude? lmao

3 points in and ready for more

Sneaky Oliver
3 minutes ago, Miel said:

Question- anybody know why a red fish is superimposed onto her face in the last JWT interlude? lmao

I'm so curious too!!! It looks so random 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

TimisaMonster

Some have said the rhino represents rhinoplasty as in she's had surgery on her nose...

The octopus eating was a symbol of just having gone through a traumatic break up...

The lizard I don't know, but especially the rhino one makes sense...shes had work done

Stream my new single, đź’ś"Heartbeat"đź’ś, on Spotify!

ANIMAL SYMBOLISM

Animal symbolism of the rhinoceros revolves around a mass of misguided perception. The rhino is replete with contradictions.

One of the top three largest land mammals, the rhino's physical presence is mammoth. Although the rhino is known to display aggressive behavior, for the most part it is a passive creature - preferring to roam its wide-open grassy spaces in contemplative solitude. Here we see the first of many paradoxes that lead us to the underlying symbolic theme of the rhinoceros: "things are not as they seem."

Rhino animal symbolism reminds us to appreciate the expansive bounty we have around us. When the rhino comes to us in our daily lives it is time for us to stop and give thanks to the infinite wonders occurring in every millimeter and minute of our lives.

Killa

It seems like Gaga has taken some bits of pop culture and used in her own creation when it comes to be part of her imagery.

This is one of these cases, it starts with Philip Treacy's hat, then Marina Abromovic's photo with the scorpion is very literal. I dont really know what's the context of that photo in Marina's work, that would be a clue, to know what it means in her work.

So as she is on the desert in PI, the lizzard is the continuation of this imagery we associate already with Gags

It feels like there's a justaposition with the desert ad the sea, which is still present in the Octupus interlude from Coachela, and the sea was the main stage on ARTPOP.

The rhino thing is like a continuation of the idea of Born This Way of Metaphorsis, self-expression etc.

Though it needs to be adressed and sorta explained or it's just beautiful images, cause right now there's little context

River

@daddybunny there's also the snake tongue from the JW video.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

4 hours ago, ALEXANDRE said:

ANIMAL SYMBOLISM

Animal symbolism of the rhinoceros revolves around a mass of misguided perception. The rhino is replete with contradictions.

One of the top three largest land mammals, the rhino's physical presence is mammoth. Although the rhino is known to display aggressive behavior, for the most part it is a passive creature - preferring to roam its wide-open grassy spaces in contemplative solitude. Here we see the first of many paradoxes that lead us to the underlying symbolic theme of the rhinoceros: "things are not as they seem."

Rhino animal symbolism reminds us to appreciate the expansive bounty we have around us. When the rhino comes to us in our daily lives it is time for us to stop and give thanks to the infinite wonders occurring in every millimeter and minute of our lives.

Yaaas I was just about to say this! Also, here's a quote about the rhino totem:

"the rhinoceros spiritualanimal totem is thought to be a symbol of judgement, freedom, solitude, agility and movement, inner peace, and unconventionality".

I thought it was great that she used this before just dance too. Just dance is all about being care free and having a good time

KweenSupreme
6 hours ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

ladygagapaparazzilivemonsterballma.jpeg

anigif_sub-buzz-1915-1493674117-11.gif
She ate the fame monster :bon: 

EPIC 

"I don't wanna break the heart of any other man but you."

15 hours ago, TimisaMonster said:

Some have said the rhino represents rhinoplasty as in she's had surgery on her nose...

The octopus eating was a symbol of just having gone through a traumatic break up...

The lizard I don't know, but especially the rhino one makes sense...shes had work done

Yeah, I thought it was either a metaphor for getting work done, or commentary on people thinking she got work done. 

I wonder if there's more levels to it, too, considering the inclusion of Ian.

3 points in and ready for more

Luxe Ford

I have no idea what they mean, but I love the imagery! I even love that I don't understand them. They are a lot more complex and interesting than a pink Stetson can ever be.

What happens in Luxe Ford stays in Luxe Ford

Archived