Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is there a meaning behind her suddenly wearing animals on her face??

crackpoppodcast

Featured Posts

crackpoppodcast

So I was just thinking about how recently Gaga has made some of her tour merch and visuals with animals on her head/face and was just curious if anyone has found any significance in this? 

Ex: ba0fae402ce3b20eca0c14e98be54cf4.jpgaa-gaga-lizard.jpgtumblr_ou4ke0ZvHk1uf22zuo3_500.gif

On one hand, I suppose she might have always done this (the lobster hat/glasses, wearing a cat on her head in the BR video), but on the other hand I feel like there's another meaning because isn't there always? 

Let me know what you think :) come at me with a full-blown conspiracy essay even 

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SHOOKGA

I feel like its more of like a theme/concept, and I think yes, each of these animals have a meaning but I cant figure it out.

Not very born this way of you 😫

Reality

The "Venus" one is suppose to a reference to one of Marina Abramovic's works, as for the lizard and the rhino, I don't know :sweat:

I suppose because it's "artsy" or something, but I'm sure there's a meaning behind it :laughga:

🃏🖤👹

The Child

After becoming every icon she wants to become every animal :whitney:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

GAGASLAYME

I don't know but I am living for an era with these visuals 

add me@SC:pandas-rule37 IG@dallus_joshua.art

SiliconeMonster

I have a feeling the new interludes and animal references have some sort of reference to future music. But that's just my little detective self at work. :awkney:

Find your freedom in the music

River

On ARTPOP she was a art teacher

For Joanne she's a biology teacher

Gaga is the queen of education :firega:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Archived