Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

StubHub Sells Witness Tour Tickets For $10

Mitch XCX

Featured Posts

Lucas

You can dislike Katy but she'll put on an entertaining show so 9$ for a nice production show is SO worth it

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gabeoz

It's depressing at this point. I was looking at tickets the other day because I was bored, and it's just sad. In many dates she can't even sell out half the arena and the original sale outnumber the resale tickets. 

MUTcKXV.png

Take this photo for an example, I took this screenshot a week ago. This is her Madison Square Garden date, the show is less than 3 months away, she can't even sell half the arena. See all that blue? That's the original sale tickets, the purple is resale. At this point it's just pitiful.

I could probably buy a ticket to every one of her NA shows on the East Coast and still probably have not spent as much as I did on my JWT ticket. 

River

I think the vma hosting will make things even worst for her... she's overexposed but not in a good way.. her promo is giving bad results so far..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Lion Heart

Bon Apetit babey

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

MaybeKermit

Ugh.. feelso bad for her and I've never even been a fan tbh... 

hope she will be able to recoverr from it... it's (going to be) a bumpy ride Katy..

still to expensive for someone like her

V8W1AIj.gif

I mean the fact that people pay to see this worries me tbh

vuDVqB.gif

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

ShockPop
59 minutes ago, Nino said:

She went a standard length between tours. The tour would be doing just as bad a year from now :shrug:

Not at all.

Her last 2 tours were fairly successful but after a long break they scheduled a tour like she was an impressive live act with an obvious appeal to concertgoers.

They should have waited to see how the album was received before touring it. That's what gaga did with all albums/tours except tfm. 

Xoxo Adriana

little does she know I still ain't going :poot: 

5106d4ddf581c38243ca07975f539fe4.gif

• Admin changed the title to StubHub Sells Witness Tour Tickets For $10

Archived