celeb

StubHub Sells Witness Tour Tickets For $10

Mitch XCX

Featured Posts

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ShockPop

What made her team think she could tour again so soon? She's not known for her live shows at all.

Just now, ShockPop said:

What made her team think she could tour again so soon? She's not known for her live shows at all.

She went a standard length between tours. The tour would be doing just as bad a year from now :shrug:

Arturo
8 minutes ago, Greg said:

Are those resale prices? 

I would DEFINITELY see Katy for that price.

Yes resale

Andrew Warhola

That's probably still more than what my family would be willing to pay as ransom if I ever got kidnapped. So I'll just sit here silently and watch this story unfold.

giphy.gif

she's a party girl with a bad habit for drugs

Thomas P

Who wouldn't pay $150 for this?

tenor.gif

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Thomas P
Just now, Andrew Warhola said:

That's probably still more than what my family would be willing to pay as ransom if I ever got kidnapped. So I'll just sit here silently and watch this story unfold.

giphy.gif

You need a hug :creepflop:

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

1 minute ago, Andrew Warhola said:

giphy.gif

GGD would probably crowdfund at least $6.50. Don't worry love :hug:

StrawberryBlond

Is this just a few dates, the ones that are having the biggest difficulty selling? It looks like those ones were the San Antonio and Louisville dates, which I predicted would be harder to sell. I presume she hasn't done this for the international legs yet, though, right? She has plenty of time to get those tickets selling but is currently in panic mode for the leg about to begin next month. I'm starting to feel a bit sorry for her now. Not to mention her fans who had to save up and overspend on expensive tickets only to find that they could've bought a $10 at the last minute. Demand was a bit misread, to say the least. I'm starting to wonder how elaborate this set is going to be because she won't be making the money to recoup the costs. It's going to be even more interesting to see how her next tour will look like.

5 minutes ago, yASSsss said:

Oop. Another one in the casket 

giphy.gif

OMG! Won't act like I've never done that but at least I wasn't in front of a camera when it happened!

Whispering
4 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

I still wouldn't go tbh. Sorry, but the album is not good. 

Yeah, it would be like going to see a bad movie...only worse! You have to pay for parking at least and it would take up a whole night! I would rather go see a good movie...or rent one...or anything really. Lol

Clever Username

Is Katy selling them for 10 dollars or are resellers selling them for 10 dollars? :oprah: 

Morphine Prince
Just now, Whispering said:

Yeah, it would be like going to see a bad movie...only worse! You have to pay for parking at least and it would take up a whole night! I would rather go see a good movie...or rent one...or anything really. Lol

I only enjoyed like 5 songs on the album and her hits are overplayed so I just would not attend. 

They need to realize quality is important. People aren't gonna just show up because of a name. 

$10 is embarrassing. YouTubers on tour are more expensive to attend than that. 

Slayer
10 minutes ago, Thomas P said:

Who wouldn't pay $150 for this?

tenor.gif

What the f*ck was that performance even about?

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

• Admin changed the title to StubHub Sells Witness Tour Tickets For $10

Archived