Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Paris Hilton: Trump is a terrible person

ZiggyZiggs

Featured Posts

Thomas P

Where's the career though? Bye Irrelevant Hotel. :lolly:

Once a supporter forever responsible for the consequences.

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Okinawa

I think Pop Carve has set fake news. Seems like someone made a Paris Hilton fake account, contacted PopCarve and then spread the news. If Paris Hilton really was upset by these news, why wouldn't she have let a greater audience know? Like posting it on her twitter and contacting a bigger newspaper?

~We are Reel Cool~

This is new information to me

tenor.gif

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

God Control

You can like or dislike her, of course you're free, but she isn't a nobody nor is she irrelevant or not famous. She's a very rich woman with hotels and a fashion brand, in addition to TV shows and being a singer and DJ. Whether she's a supporter of Trump or not, whether she's Christian or Muslim or even a Nazi, that isn't gonna change that fact, so if you wanna criticize someone, at least don't make stuff about them being relevant because it makes you look really stupid.

I'm not even a fan of hers, but I couldn't even see one productive argument against her here other than comments about her looks or some people born in 2005 wondering why they don't know her. LOL. Google her for God's sake.

Archived