• Last Reply
Andrew Warhola

Really excited to see what she has in store for us this era

giphy.gif

she's a party girl with a bad habit for drugs

• Admin changed the title to Pre-Order "Double Dutchess" 8/25
OOPS22
Just now, DziJuLaj said:

What? Did not it was released like a year ago?

It leaked a while back. Fergie went on to post "Exposed...but not fully", leading fans to believe two options. Ether demos leaked or completed songs did leak but not the entire album. We'll see! 

"The only prisons that exist are ones we put each other in."

i mean, is she relaunching the era? or is milf $ still the lead? plus, how is she going to get people to pay attention to this with with only a little over a week and all the leaks that happened, i wonder if she has swapped tracks out that leaked. 

OOPS22
2 minutes ago, jxckk said:

i mean, is she relaunching the era? or is milf $ still the lead? plus, how is she going to get people to pay attention to this with with only a little over a week and all the leaks that happened, i wonder if she has swapped tracks out that leaked. 

The leak had Milf $, Life Goes On, and LA Love all on it. I'm assuming those tracks are still part of the DD and that Milf $ is the lead. Only time will tell! 

"The only prisons that exist are ones we put each other in."

1 minute ago, EDP said:

The leak had Milf $, Life Goes On, and LA Love all on it. I'm assuming those tracks are still part of the DD and that Milf $ is the lead. Only time will tell! 

I can't believe L.A. Love was on it, the song was from 2014, she should have just had it as a standalone single. :toofunny:

Weasel

Wtf, wasn't MILF money the lead? I just checked when it came out and it's been over a year :air:

Ryusei

she had to leave her old label to finally release this? Was she under def jam?lol

Musery

Archived