Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga will Testify in Dr. Luke vs. Kesha Case

samuelx

Featured Posts

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GAGA || TAYLOR || BJÖRK || KENDRICK || LANA || NICKI || MADONNA || KANYE || BEYONCÉ || MARIAH || MCR || KATE || RINA || CHARLI || FIONA

Ferrer Zorola

Who would have thought back then :air:

Gaga, Kesha and Dr Luke.

Seems like a pop dream court idk :rip: 

LIFE IS GOOD

PanPikus

Time to end this case.

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodź opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

ZiggyZiggs

My main question is how do they know about these texts? It's between Gaga and Kesha. Did someone close to them snitch?

Just now, SlayGagaloo said:

Why two Gagas? :chica:

Don't know too

GAGA || TAYLOR || BJÖRK || KENDRICK || LANA || NICKI || MADONNA || KANYE || BEYONCÉ || MARIAH || MCR || KATE || RINA || CHARLI || FIONA

Slayer

PerchedT for the court transcripts. :excited2:

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

iAdrian97

Hopefully all goes well. Dr Luke seeems to have some dirt on Gaga and while we all love her she’s done some shady stuff at times. Imagine if something goes bad for her and it really effects her career or something major:excited2:

5 minutes ago, iAdrian97 said:

Hopefully all goes well. Dr Luke seeems to have some dirt on Gaga and while we all love her she’s done some shady stuff at times. Imagine if something goes bad for her and it really effects her career or something major:excited2:

In the context of this case, I don't think anything is gonna go bad for her. Or even Kesha. I think the fact that Gaga agreed to testify really says volumes about the case, considering she's avoided it, apparently.

[I know I know, the truth is anything can happen. This is what I just think is the likelihood.]

Also, so far, everything Dr. Luke has done  this far is just make himself look bad tbh

3 points in and ready for more

Archived