P!nk - What About Us

SlayGagaloo

Featured Posts

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sipthistea
1 minute ago, Admin said:

Not sure where this comparison is coming from, but it did make me think about how funny it is that this forum hates Katy Perry (who got COOKED in her latest music video) for being "basic", yet collectively praises this vanilla mediocrity. 

Ikr

I talk about the message of the song. And the music video is much better executed than Pink's cliché collection of images.

katybathy
12 minutes ago, PopThatArt said:

anigif_sub-buzz-16069-1499897493-1.gif?d

honey...... she's doing this since the first day of her career...

MaybeKermit
4 minutes ago, Admin said:

Not sure where this comparison is coming from, but it did make me think about how funny it is that this forum hates Katy Perry (who got COOKED in her latest music video) for being "basic", yet collectively praises this vanilla mediocrity. 

tbh I didn't think about Unconditional AT ALLLL until I saw that comment. Now I can clearly hear some similar things 

LordEnigma
41 minutes ago, PopThatArt said:

Define forced, P!nk is one of the truly talented artists of our generation. Forced? Honey, try looking at everyone in music today from Beyonce to Bieber to Katy Perry. If you want forced, go see Beyonce or Katy, now that's forced. You don't know talent honey. BYE. 

We have the art police here :classy:

BUT I wish we could all just enjoy what we enjoy and move on from what we don't.

I don't think the video is anything spectacular but it doesn't mean that P!nk isn't talented.

The song seems very 2008 to me :poot:

I just know she has a lot more to offer.

51 minutes ago, aaron l said:

tumblr_mpd4bbvVDn1s6g5coo4_500.gif

I never enjoyed seeing Gaga as much as I did that day. I think it's because that was her first public appearance since the BTWB got cancelled. always puts a smile on my face :happy:

anyway, I always believe in Pink's fearless spirit even if there's nothing risqué about her art. 

Versace
1 hour ago, SlayGagaloo said:

TEOG and EVERY Video from the Joanne Era are NOT masterpieces... 

I feel TEOG was ok , she kinda sells it with her body language. It was also nice at the time to get a simple video from her since all her vids were over the top. PI video was underwhelming, MR video was tragic only for the fact that such a song deserved excellence. John Wayne video was very good to me, loved it felt like I was getting old Gaga vibes back. Still salty that we did not get a MV for The Cure.  

Neight Shayde
57 minutes ago, Admin said:

In 2011 with Born This Way, except it wasn't basic and cliche.

true. 

dutchyguy

Why do LM always have to talk trash about other female popstars to feel better about them stanning Gaga? Thats kinda pathetic.

I'm starting to like this song more and more! I don't fully understand the intro of the video yet but at least the visuals are good!

Bloody hooker

The video is a little confusing, but still good.

Spoiler

Some of y'all dragging the queen of pop-rock can have several seats :nails:

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

Thomas P

This was absolutely stunning. It's my favourite video since Lemonade was released. :giveup:

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

GagaMyBlood95

Idk if its just me but the video is really nothing special :sweat:

She still looks great and sounds great!

Archived