Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

P!nk - What About Us

SlayGagaloo

Featured Posts

SlayGagaloo
Just now, Admin said:

Perfect Illusion >>> John Wayne >>> (light years) >>> this

sorry, but this is a reach. PI is good. JW is very messy though, but imo they aren't close to this !!:shrug:

Over.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Ferrer Zorola said:

Yeah he's Jeremy, Mike's (Gaga's most popular dancer among the fan base) ex bf

*Mark

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

Ferrer Zorola
2 minutes ago, lilmonster93 said:

*Mark

Oh yes he's Mark Kanemura I'll edit it asap thanks 

I was just thinking Mike and Jeremy? Damn those are some basic ass children coloring book names :toofunny:

LIFE IS GOOD

Admin
3 minutes ago, flopheart said:

when will gaga?

In 2011 with Born This Way, except it wasn't basic and cliche.

katybathy
2 minutes ago, Admin said:

this

PopThatArt
7 minutes ago, katybathy said:

I stopped watching in the middle the song is so boring and she is always so forced :usrs:

Define forced, P!nk is one of the truly talented artists of our generation. Forced? Honey, try looking at everyone in music today from Beyonce to Bieber to Katy Perry. If you want forced, go see Beyonce or Katy, now that's forced. You don't know talent honey. BYE. 

Go see A Star is Born

4 minutes ago, Admin said:

The exposé

tenor.gif

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

Drin Lon

Lmao at LMs being pressed that P!nk dropped a good music video :ladyhaha:

If it was Gaga that released this you'd act like it was the second coming of Christ :reductive:

SlaeUrAnus

Please stream it, please buy it, please gift it, and please sell your body for it! :selena: 

We need Pink to knock Despacito from that God forsaken #1 spot! It cannot beat Mariah's record :selena: 

In my messy era.

Admin
Just now, sipthistea said:

Unconditionally>>>>>> 

Not sure where this comparison is coming from, but it did make me think about how funny it is that this forum hates Katy Perry (who got COOKED in her latest music video) for being "basic", yet collectively praises this vanilla mediocrity. 

katybathy
1 minute ago, PopThatArt said:

Define forced, P!nk is one of the truly talented artists of our generation. Forced? Honey, try looking at everyone in music today from Beyonce to Bieber to Katy Perry. If you want forced, go see Beyonce or Katy, now that's forced. You don't know talent honey. BYE. 

omg really :sweat: only the gheys of this site know talent :sweat: 

giphy.gif

PopThatArt

I'm logging out of this thread right now, the comments are just becoming so g*dd*mn immature. I'm so over people acting like they know what art is, and I'm done with the comparisons to everyone else and what video is "better". 

The song lyrically is fantastic, the music video is on a whole different level than the over sexualized garbage some people released today that has nothing to do with art and all about being sexual to try to get attention. 

This music video is sensational, great clear concise message that touches exactly on what is going on in the world today, and is a fine example of what musicians should aspire to do musically and creatively rather than only caring about sales and being in the headlines.

Spoiler

Don't try to ruin other people's enjoyment with unnecessary opinions trying to pit P!nk against other videos and artists. 

Go see A Star is Born

@Admin is going in

giphy.gif

Archived