💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Next Album Producers

LittleMonster20

Which producers would you like Gaga to work with again for the next album?  

168 members have voted

1. 1. Which producers would you like Gaga to work with again for the next album?

Featured Posts

MaybeKermit

+ I would LOVEEEEEEEEEE for her to work with Arca (which will NEVER EVER happen lol)

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, GypsyVida said:

yeah but Calvin Harris doesn't like her. :neyde:

That's old news, both have moved on and changed

"My people
 need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

GhettoFabulous

Kevin Parker,Mark ronson, Nile Rogers, Bloodpop, DJWS, Redone  and Paul McCartney and others... I just need psych rock, 80s synth pop, rock and disco :diane::diane:

Ziggy
36 minutes ago, Ferrer Zorola said:

The awkward man screams and rattling noises?

There, BloodPop.

The rattling is also something Beck has used. The overall production vibe is straight Beck. The yelling I took as more Gaga as she's used random vocals a few times whether it was Darkchild and the random distorted vocals on Telephone, Her security guard in Government Hooker, the male voice in Monster, Sun Ra's choir's vocals in Venus, the leaked instrumental of Ratchet has that voice saying "Ratchet", the Gregorian chants in Bloody Mary, and the "WOOHOO"s in You and I. Could have been his suggestion, but I always took having a **** ton of random vocals to be a Gaga thing lol

GhettoFabulous
10 minutes ago, Funkymonkey said:

+ I would LOVEEEEEEEEEE for her to work with Arca (which will NEVER EVER happen lol)

Omg yessss!! That would slay :diane:  that needs to happen omg :diane::diane: the visuals also need to be by jesse Kanda imagine wiggT im wigless just thinking of it :tony:

Ferrer Zorola
5 minutes ago, Ziggy said:

The rattling is also something Beck has used. The overall production vibe is straight Beck. The yelling I took as more Gaga as she's used random vocals a few times whether it was Darkchild and the random distorted vocals on Telephone, Her security guard in Government Hooker, the male voice in Monster, Sun Ra's choir's vocals in Venus, the leaked instrumental of Ratchet has that voice saying "Ratchet", the Gregorian chants in Bloody Mary, and the "WOOHOO"s in You and I. Could have been his suggestion, but I always took having a **** ton of random vocals to be a Gaga thing lol

They're coincidences. Besides one thing is to have the same ideas and the other is to blatantly cue the same sounds he used in 'Sorry'.

LIFE IS GOOD

FfFfFfFF
35 minutes ago, Tchami said:

tchami (produced on applause/ARTPOP)

dj snake (produced government hooker and bloody mary) *yes he did* :firega:

martin garrix

diplo/major lazer

marshmello

djws

zedd

I'm pretty sure he produced Applause too.

MaybeKermit
17 minutes ago, GhettoFabulous said:

Omg yessss!! That would slay :diane:  that needs to happen omg :diane::diane: the visuals also need to be by jesse Kanda imagine wiggT im wigless just thinking of it :tony:

ughhhhh just cameeeeee

It would be heavenly... Though I really don't see it happen AT ALLL, since she would get bashed SO HARD by the 'alternative' community

blackcoffee

My dream would be for her to work with producer Robert "Mutt" Lange again. He produced Gaga's best song, YoĂŒ and I. He is a legendary producer and has worked with a variety of rock, pop, and country artist. He is probably most well known from his work with Def Leppard, AC/DC, and Shania Twain. I just need Gaga to do more "YoĂŒ and I" classic arena rock, maybe even getting a little metal with it.

Definitely need a lot more Gaga and Kevin Parker/Tame Impala. The potential for some really amazing, great work is definitely in there. I would love a psychedelic rock pop album or something.

I would love to hear Mark Ronson and Gaga work together again but a more typical Ronson direction...funky soul and R&B with a little Amy Winehouse like sound thrown in. I think she would be AMAZING in a genre like that and it is one she hasn't explored very much.

Greg Kurstin (Adele, Sia, Ellie Goulding, etc.; he's becoming a go-to), Justin Tranter, Daft Punk, and even Max Martin would all be great and interesting. 

Other than that, I hope she writes again with Hillary Lindsey because I am so here for more heartfelt, storytelling ballads. 

gagarox

3 Mark Ronson Ballads

6 redone

4 djws

2 zedd

1 madeon

3 blood pop 

= 19  tracks on standard. 

4 deluxe tracks produced by daft punk 

gagarox
20 minutes ago, flopheart said:

Bloodpop, Martin Garrix, DAFT PUNK, Rick Rubin, Calvin Harris

She has ego issues with calvin so not happening

OmgSum1Actually
15 minutes ago, alejandro24 said:

3 Mark Ronson Ballads

6 redone

4 djws

2 zedd

1 madeon

3 blood pop 

= 19  tracks on standard. 

4 deluxe tracks produced by daft punk 

that would be a mess sistern

Shameless selfpromo

Ziggy
39 minutes ago, Ferrer Zorola said:

They're coincidences. Besides one thing is to have the same ideas and the other is to blatantly cue the same sounds he used in 'Sorry'.

Did he? I wouldn't know lol I'm not trying to get fighty or anything. I haven't heard Sorry aside from the title line and don't really listen to a whole lot of pop music so I'll just take your word for it.

I would say having a male voice in her songs is not really coincidence, though, as she's done it on several songs across several albums. It seems to me to be a sort of motif of hers at this point especially in light of the fact that not that many people use it.

Archived