💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Next Album Producers

LittleMonster20

Which producers would you like Gaga to work with again for the next album?  

168 members have voted

1. 1. Which producers would you like Gaga to work with again for the next album?

Featured Posts

EGOT2027

I want Rick Rubin and Mark Ronson to produce a 10 song album of all ballads entitled "Stefani." #SorryNotSorry

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yo GagaGaga
Just now, retroglamx said:

Didn't he only work on Perfect Illusion? :huh:

Yeah, but I didn't get any tame impala vibes at all from him, I'd want to see him have more input

Yo GagaGaga
Just now, Ferrer Zorola said:

Um Kevin just worked on Perfect Illusion that's why you can't hear his style on the other tracks :lolly:

dNKbD4c.gif

Fernando Garibay. Bloodpop. Giorgio Moroder. DJWS. RedOne. Couros. Max Martin. Stargate. Diplo.

Ferrer Zorola
1 minute ago, Yo GagaGaga said:

dNKbD4c.gif

Sure, Nicki :sure: 

You are nice Yo GagaGaga :diane:

LIFE IS GOOD

ARTPOPe

Daddy White Shadow, Nile Rodgers, Giorgio Moroder and Mark Ronson

Stream The Love Invention

retroglamx
2 minutes ago, Yo GagaGaga said:

Yeah, but I didn't get any tame impala vibes at all from him, I'd want to see him have more input

But it's not supposed to sound like Tame Impala, that's not the point. Perfect Illusion combines the best of each world: LG, KP and MR and it's truthfully there if you're familiar with their work. The drums in PI are definitely the most distinctive part of KP's contribution.

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

Yo GagaGaga
Just now, retroglamx said:

But it's not supposed to sound like Tame Impala, that's not the point. Perfect Illusion combines the best of each world: LG, KP and MR and it's truthfully there if you're familiar with their work. The drums in PI are definitely the most distinctive part of KP's contribution.

True, what I'm probably looking for is a feature from Gaga on a Tame Impala song

retroglamx
3 minutes ago, Yo GagaGaga said:

True, what I'm probably looking for is a feature from Gaga on a Tame Impala song

Yeah, that's more like it. Kevin usually releases remixes of other artists' songs. I'd love to hear his take on a Gaga song.

There's been rumors that Tame Impala and Mark Ronson are working on a collaborative album, it would be amazing to see her featured on it if this turned out to be true. :excited2:

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

Chromatislaps

I want a Tame Impala/SOPHIE produced album... where PC music meets psychedelic rock pop :giveup: 

OmgSum1Actually

Whole album produced by Max Martin and Gaga :lolly:

Shameless selfpromo

Archived