Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Game Of Thrones Ep 6 Leaked

Debithius

Featured Posts

Debithius

As you guys may have found out, episode 6 was accidentally broadcasted by HBO and episode 6 is spreading like wildfire. Note that there will be spoilers ahead but if you don't mind, feel free to discuss your opinions about the matter.

Spoiler

People have been speculating about the Night King having his own dragon. Some say that there is a dragon trapped inside the ice wall and some doesn't believe it's true. Well folks, here you have it, the Night King officially got his own dragon but not from an ice wall. He basically killed one of Daenerys's dragons with a magical ice spear and resurrected it while she was helping Jon fighting off the dead. This will be very interesting to say the least even though I am pretty pissed off that she lost one of her children. I hope that there will be a turning point for Daenerys and that she will somehow get him back but I think her undead dragon is doomed. Once (if) they kill the Night King the dragon will die as well.

What are your thoughts and initial reactions?

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ZiggyZiggs

Im 20 minutes into the episode and I'm really liking it so far. Is there something huge coming? Yes/no

plz no spoilers lol

Debithius
Just now, ZiggyZiggs said:

Im 20 minutes into the episode and I'm really liking it so far. Is there something huge coming? Yes/no

plz no spoilers lol

YEP! Huge af!

Debithius
2 minutes ago, JaneTheC said:

is it in good quality? I saw a MASSIVE SPOILER on twitter so im downloading rn :deadbanana:

I found a pretty good quality link.

1 minute ago, Debithius said:

Omgggg link me pls

JaneTheC
2 minutes ago, Debithius said:

can you pm? :bon: 

Debithius
6 minutes ago, neptugne said:

Omgggg link me pls

4 minutes ago, JaneTheC said:

can you pm? :bon: 

It was taken down literally 4 minutes ago :toofunny:

RAMROD

Cool! now you know, cos I been knew :sis:

Check my spoilers on GOT base thread. :gaysia:

I can't wait for other thing on season finale episode :sis:

Spoiler

someone I hate being killed finally :sis:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

HauntingHollow

i was screaming internaly while watching the ending part

Spoiler

like bitch Daenerys was just sitting there looking like ok, while i was dying internally as the dragon fell to the ground and it only took one spear, only one :giveup: i feel so damaged after this episode 

also the whole plot of season 7 leaked long ago, i read it, but i still get shocked while actually watching it :giveup:

You can not hide if nobody pays attention to you :*

RAMROD
Just now, Moncher said:

i was screaming internaly while watching the ending part

Hide contents

like bitch Daenerys was just sitting there looking like ok, while i was dying internally as the dragon fell to the ground and it only took one spear, only one :giveup: i feel so damaged after this episode 

also the whole plot of season 7 leaked long ago, i read it, but i still get schocked while actually watching it :giveup:

The non spoilers reading fans will be shookedT when they see the finale :giggle:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived