Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Iggy x Azealia Collab Blocked By Def Jam

Hades

Featured Posts

ZiggyZiggs

But they can still put it on the album right? Its not a must for it to be a single? 

Mess, I was looking forward to it. Will the album even come out at this point or just be completely shelved?

giphy.gif

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

Hades
Just now, lilmonster93 said:

Mess, I was looking forward to it. Will the album even come out at this point or just be completely shelved?

giphy.gif

Her name is nicole: iggy reloaded the re-up.:lolly: Contains 3 shelved albums ready to smash.:poot:

Hades
2 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

But they can still put it on the album right? Its not a must for it to be a single? 

Idk. Artists sometimes collab only if it's guaranteed that their song will be released as a single. Who knows...

Fernster7

Talent keeps winning. Don't let that nasty bitch Azealia release anything. 

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

Andrew Warhola

I'm conflicted, because I want to not care about Azealia's continuous failures and consistent decline, but I can't help feeling worried about the underground poultry rituals that will ensue.

hqdefault.jpg?sqp=-oaymwEWCKgBEF5IWvKriq

she's a party girl with a bad habit for drugs

RAMROD
1 minute ago, Venusfly said:

why dont they release it through azealia then?

Iggy can't do that cos she have contract with DefJam, assuming it will be for sale and not get into DJ pocket :shrug:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

ryanripley
3 minutes ago, Venusfly said:

why dont they release it through azealia then?

why don't they let iggy go too if they're not willing to invest in her? like just let her go independant and if it flops, they have no losses :duck: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Irrelevant

Def Jam, ruining artists one by one :madge:

Honestly, I was actually looking forward to this album even though The New Classic was mediocre, because the singles actually weren't that bad :pray: The leaked tracks were bomb too :giveup: They're probably not gonna be on the album but I still can't wait, of course labels had to get in the way :neyde:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Archived