1 minute ago, lego said:

Inb4 she pays 

:duck:

2 minutes ago, SMILE2NE1 said:

called that bitch out on twitter

DAbIJJ2XYAAItsc.jpg

2 minutes ago, Funkymonkey said:

I don't know what their problem is tbh?

Never really been a Twitter-fan, because the users seem mean, act like they know everything, act like they are professional journalists, have a big mouth and don't know their limits.This tweet is a clear example: who TF are you to ask her for money? She asked for help, and yes you told her what to do LITERALLY, but...? Didn't your parents teach you some manners?

Tbh, the problem with these kids is that they LOVE drama. They want this situation to be over, but then again they don't, because that would mean they wouldn't have anything to tweet about and feel pressed about. 

Go fix your lipstick sis, then come back with a plan on how we ALL can help and how we can ALL TOGETHER do something.

'Go pay these fees' is quite disgusting.

i couldn't have said it better :golfclap: 

a lot of people benefit from these types of issues, they're just addicted to retweets and drama

3 minutes ago, Fernster7 said:

She should stop giving a **** about that so they can understand that's all they are gonna get if they keep acting this way.

i hope so, i don't want to see her succumb to SJWs' culture 

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The ignorance :awkney:

Many of the more vocal "activists" especially on twitter seem to want to merit support by unjustly bullying and attacking; frequently in the wrong situations.

It doesn't help the cause, it just paints a bad image.

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

gagzus

we need to stop paying attention to extremist views, they're just egotistic and narcissists, ignore them and they will die off. peace and love is the way to go but americans answer most of their questions with violence anyway so i'm not surprised 

Sunny

So, the only way to help a cause is by giving money? I can't with Twitter anymore, pure idiotism. Don't see why they are attacking Gaga for supporting them, but don't give two ****s about other people who haven't said anything. 

I like dancin', and ponies....

Reality

This f*cking upsets me so much. Gaga has always been a champion for love and equality and compassion and if they can't see that, then I feel sorry for them.

They keep acting like Gaga's the enemy when she's clearly not, people are being oversensitive by saying "this rich, white woman doesn't know anything," clearly she knows a lot and does research and actually supports the cause.

Instead of attacking one of your supporters, attack the actual enemy. 

🃏🖤👹

Oriane

I don't get it ? What does Gaga have to do with that ? Someone to summarize the situation ?

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Mirages

At this point I dont even know what to think about this :saladga: 

I'm the bitch that's fragile

15 minutes ago, merlot said:

:duck:

What? I'm not saying she should, I said she might and what would be responses then? 

Just thinking out loud.

Anyway, idk why we give attention to this person, no matter the retweets.

FreePalestine

ShockPop

Gaga accidentally exposing fake activists who are just there for the drama and indulgence in crime. Queen.

merlot
3 minutes ago, lego said:

What? I'm not saying she should, I said she might and what would be responses then? 

Just thinking out loud.

Anyway, idk why we give attention to this person, no matter the retweets.

lmao i know, i'm not dragging u :selena:

lordmaler

If I were Gaga I would rather take a lighter and burn that amount of money than pay for her crime.

I have my own problems and I am mad for a lot of reasons, but it doesn't give me right to go outside to destroy public property.

Imagine any LGBT person mad and out destroying everything because things are going backwards...

merlot
7 minutes ago, Oriane said:

I don't get it ? What does Gaga have to do with that ? Someone to summarize the situation ?

basically gaga was dragged for promoting peace and then she got dragged again for asking what can she do to help the cause because "POC are not responsible for educating white people" :neyde:

and then this guy responded with this tweet and it got a lot of attention 

Ferrer Zorola

Ok this is why things will stay the same. I hate people that bite the hands that feed them.

LIFE IS GOOD

Archived