💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

"Black Twitter" Wants Gaga to pay Takiya Thompson's legal fees

merlot

Featured Posts

merlot

so basically Takiya Thompson admitted that she helped bring down the confederate statue in Durham and she got arrested,

and this guy tweeted that he wants gaga to pay for her legal fees and it got over 8k retweets :nails:

+ 

it's kind of getting ridiculous how she's getting dragged & mocked when all she wants to do is to be an ally 

i'm really annoyed

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ryanripley

one guy does not represent a whole group on twitter :poot: 

but this is ridiculous :poot: 

edit: i just saw the amount of RTs, twitter cancelledT

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

MJHolland

Uh we liberals can't pay the legal fees of someone who committed a clear crime. We fight with votes, not destruction of public property. 

Seems ridiculous and counter productive to be bashing your largest ally. Hopefully people of color are just upset right now, which is understandable, and stop coming for her bc all she wants to do is help...

gagagoogoose

They want their voice to be heard and people to support their cause. At the same time, they are shaming people for being an ally to their cause. 

giphy.gif

merlot
2 minutes ago, MJHolland said:

Uh we liberals can't pay the legal fees of someone who committed a clear crime. We fight with votes, not destruction of public property. 

Seems ridiculous and counter productive to be bashing your largest ally. Hopefully people of color are just upset right now, which is understandable, and stop coming for her bc all she wants to do is help...

ikr!! like she could be one of their biggest allies and she's usually so vocal about what she believes in, which can benefit the cause, i'm just trying to understand their reaction 

ryanripley
1 minute ago, merlot said:

ikr!! like she could be one of their biggest allies and she's usually so vocal about what she believes in, which can benefit the cause, i'm just trying to understand their reaction 

i stopped trying about 2 days ago :selena: 

merlot
1 minute ago, ryanripley said:

i stopped trying about 2 days ago :selena: 

i can't stop, it's bothering me :madge:

i just feel bad for gaga :selena:

ryanripley
Just now, merlot said:

i can't stop, it's bothering me :madge:

i just feel bad for gaga :selena:

same :selena: i have no idea why these people want enemies so bad :selena: 

MaybeKermit

I don't know what their problem is tbh?

Never really been a Twitter-fan, because the users seem mean, act like they know everything, act like they are professional journalists, have a big mouth and don't know their limits.This tweet is a clear example: who TF are you to ask her for money? She asked for help, and yes you told her what to do LITERALLY, but...? Didn't your parents teach you some manners?

Tbh, the problem with these kids is that they LOVE drama. They want this situation to be over, but then again they don't, because that would mean they wouldn't have anything to tweet about and feel pressed about. 

Go fix your lipstick sis, then come back with a plan on how we ALL can help and how we can ALL TOGETHER do something.

'Go pay these fees' is quite disgusting.

Fernster7

She should stop giving a **** about that so they can understand that's all they are gonna get if they keep acting this way.

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

Archived