Featured Posts

Rebel Heart

Surely not :selena: There goes my hope for New Zealand dates :selena:

Hey Girl is the best song of Gaga's career #Justice4HeyGirl

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, SHOOKGA said:

I'm pretty sure she isn't gonna come again, remember what happened to her last time she was here, smh:madge::madge:

but i really do hope she releases the new ep and then reboots the tour and comes to HK, i missed BTWB already

Hide contents

ps, r u admin for ladygagahkdaily on ig?

She will come back for the tour gross tbh. The tickets here are arguably the most expensive. :giggle: Oh yes I missed the BTWB, lol she said sth about fake Birkins in HK on twitter and someone from the gov actually went to the hotel to ask for info. MESS!! :toofunny:

I don't even know ladygagahkdaily's existence until you mentioned, why do you think I'm the admin?

SHOOKGA
Just now, Easy said:

She will come back for the tour gross tbh. The tickets here are arguably the most expensive. :giggle: Oh yes I missed the BTWB, lol she said sth about fake Birkins in HK on twitter and someone from the gov actually went to the hotel to ask for info. MESS!! :toofunny:

I don't even know ladygagahkdaily's existence until you mentioned, why do you think I'm the admin?

tru, 4 sold out shows in Asia World Expo? pretty impressive, I'm pretty sure she can't do it again, her relevancy in hong kong is getting lower :(, but i have my hopes up:duck:. weren't the tickets for BTWB in hong kong kinda cheap? i mean $2088 for standing to see a world class performer would be pretty cool! :excited2:

Spoiler

who am i to say that I'm still a student:duck:

i missed the BTWB cuz i was 9 at the time smh:madge:, but that mess was a pretty big deal:saladga:

idk, feel like you have a chance to be? go follow his/her page!!!:rockstar:

Not very born this way of you 😫

S0436

It's clearly not a coincidence.  She will probably have 2 months off to relax and then will finish off the ASIB soundtrack and then start promo for the movie.  And I guess also work on new material for her next album.

13 minutes ago, Rebel Heart said:

Surely not :selena: There goes my hope for New Zealand dates :selena:

Girl it's been confirmed she won't be coming to Australia or NZ for a few days now. :flop: 

Everyone's shook.

babysatan
1 hour ago, Balue said:

The same day as my birthday 😶

are u the reincarnation of Joanne????:gum:

SHALLOW

I'm already imagining it. She takes her hat off. She becomes Gaga again and starts singing the 8 RedOne BOPSSS!!! :excited2:

OmgSum1Actually
2 minutes ago, HYPODERMIC0 said:

I'm already imagining it. She takes her hat off. She becomes Gaga again and starts singing the 8 RedOne BOPSSS!!! :excited2:

You can only wish. :stalkga:

Shameless selfpromo

It's probably just a coincidence since that show was kinda rush-added when the other two LA dates sold out. 

However, it will probably be the last thing we get to see of the Joanne era. :interestinga:

JR Gg

Then she will release an EP called Gaga and start Gaga World Tour on March 28th 2018 (her birthday) :selena:

Ferrer Zorola
1 hour ago, Avenues said:

Omg this is a DISCOVERY :applause: 

It wasn't even him who discovered it lol

it was mentioned in another thread

LIFE IS GOOD

JoanneMonster
4 minutes ago, Ferrer Zorola said:

It wasn't even him who discovered it lol

it was mentioned in another thread

I never saw another thread, don't question my little detective skills :neyde:

I See You

Rebel Heart
2 hours ago, Blake said:

Girl it's been confirmed she won't be coming to Australia or NZ for a few days now. :flop: 

Everyone's shook.

Where're the receipts? :selena::selena::selena::selena:

Spoiler

I can't give up hope

04264134d522a74735902e920d693e66.gif

Hey Girl is the best song of Gaga's career #Justice4HeyGirl

Archived