💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Joanne World Tour ACT V is back!

JudasIsAHolyFoo

Featured Posts

Ronnie
12 minutes ago, Blake said:

She was still running late in SF, and since it was a stadium, they had a strict curfew time. So you're wrong. 

The Forum had a strict curfew at 11pm but she still started at 9:10pm and ended after 11pm. Security said she would get fined after 11pm but do you really think she's worried about paper? :ladyhaha:

Ferrer Zorola
1 hour ago, ViviLittleM said:

Well it's normal. Just monsters overrating as always when she just cut them because of time issue...

Overreacting? Our reactions are just fine since she's been cutting left and right

:awkney: 

LIFE IS GOOD

S0436
48 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

The Forum had a strict curfew at 11pm but she still started at 9:10pm and ended after 11pm. Security said she would get fined after 11pm but do you really think she's worried about paper? :ladyhaha:

Well SF was an outside venue so probably even stricter.  Don't think she wants a court order or jail time for her tour manager, you know?

If it's really a stage issue, can't she just perform them on the main stage, I don't see the problem

gagarox

She can just sing those songs on the main stage in stadium or add another 3 songs.. idgi whats the big deal... its kinda unfair for stadium goers if all stad shows are like that

PlanetChromatica
4 hours ago, DawnNutella said:

She wasn't any later than usual was she? I think 8:50-9:20 has been the start time for every show so far this tour?

Yes but the Stadium was an outside stadium and the city has an 11pm curfew for stadium concerts. How are people still arguing over this, Gaga was wearing the red outfit from DIC underneath her clothes for the next segment, so it was obviously cut out last minute.

DawnNutella
1 hour ago, ArtyRoberto said:

Yes but the Stadium was an outside stadium and the city has an 11pm curfew for stadium concerts. How are people still arguing over this, Gaga was wearing the red outfit from DIC underneath her clothes for the next segment, so it was obviously cut out last minute.

I'm not arguing over anything. The curfew has been 11 pm for every show. I know that's one of the reasons for cutting the songs for SF and I didn't say anything about the 11 pm curfew in my post? But she was no later there than any other show and I think they all stopped at 11 is all I pointed out.  :awkney:

Archived