💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga Calls out Trumps dad for marching in a KKK rally

shmal96

Featured Posts

iMonster

Gaga keep going!!! 

I'm proud my girl isn't sitting there idle and not speaking up. As a Black American I can say THIS is what our country needs. An open dialogue with peaceful inquiries and real understanding. To the people that wish "she would just stop because you're tired of hearing about this type of stuff". . . . Shut up. I'm a straight guy yet I stand with your community and I speak out against the injustices whenever I can for you guys. Even though it doesn't affect me personally. There is no difference here. 

Love. Respect. Be ok with different! 

Love you forever Gaga, thank you!!  

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Bio said:

Trump is scum but you can't blaim him for something his father did 90 years ago lol

The girl ain't even blaming Trump, she's just sharing facts :trollga:

I'm not sure how I feel about this.

On one had, its great that she is speaking out like she always has. And it feels like she's becoming more relevant to the GP again.

On the other hand, I don't want this to cost her a Grammy and I don't want her to get backlash.

Maybe its best to avoid mentioning Trump? Just keep fighting for unity and equality without mentioning names.

gabeoz
10 minutes ago, MarlonBrando7 said:

actually....

:reductive:

Since my name comes up because I was the latest reply, for a second I thought you were trynna single me out. :sharon:

Michelle
4 minutes ago, GrigioGirl1 said:

On one had, its great that she is speaking out like she always has. And it feels like she's becoming more relevant to the GP again.

On the other hand, I don't want this to cost her a Grammy and I don't want her to get backlash.

Maybe its best to avoid mentioning Trump? Just keep fighting for unity and equality without mentioning names.

All because your afraid she'll loose a Grammy? 🙈 Come on!! Real world issues are way more important the  Grammys  I'm not trying to be rude but 🙈

Omg iPhone spell granny's hehhe lol 

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

Decodekid
24 minutes ago, belindaidolos said:

She just need to stop!!

someboy send it to bobby

no thanks

Im Harol don't tell anyone

belindaidolos
5 minutes ago, GrigioGirl1 said:

i have the same fear.

All of you  have beautiful speech. You'll regret it when Gaga has not been nominated for the Grammy for years !!

Decodekid
31 minutes ago, shmal96 said:

She's going IN :air: 

queen of stating facts, looking at the past and exposure 

Im Harol don't tell anyone

Michelle
Just now, belindaidolos said:

i have the same fear.

All of you  have beautiful speech. But all will regret it when Gaga has not been nominated for the Grammy for years !!

I could give a ****. I am one of those people who have no ****s to give about Grammys, hits and number 1 hits  so don't say everyone. 

shoful

Her tweet is kinda ignorant. When did your parents actions make them your own. Thats like saying if your Dad is a rapist, you're a rapist. (This was in an episode of SVU thats why I used rapist :toofunny:

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

Michelle
3 minutes ago, shoful said:

Her tweet is kinda ignorant. When did your parents actions make them your own. Thats like saying if your Dad is a rapist, you're a rapist. (This was in an episode of SVU thats why I used rapist :toofunny:

Well to this point,  like father like son. His showed his racist ignorance today so I have to disagree (respectfully)  with you. Having a rapist father may not make you a rapist bit it MAY effect your view On how you treat or feel about a man or women. 

Just food for thought. 

TheRoof
9 minutes ago, GrigioGirl1 said:

first this

and second

it doesn't really matter an award if that means don't have an opinion and be okay with injustices 

Gagaplayer315

My queen is not letting Trump breathe :giveup: spreading kindness to the world one Twitter poll at a time :firega:

34 minutes ago, belindaidolos said:

She just need to stop!!

someboy send it to bobby

stop tryna promote your lame article smh 

Archived