💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga Calls out Trumps dad for marching in a KKK rally

shmal96

Featured Posts

DawnNutella
Just now, modern ecstasy said:

I didn't know this actually! As I'm sure some of her other followers hadn't either. We're learning together. :)

I didn't know it either :tony:

I'm not surprised though

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Michelle
1 minute ago, modern ecstasy said:

I didn't know this actually! As I'm sure some of her other followers hadn't either. We're learning together. :)

Oh I know. I'm not bashing her or anyone but it's just a personal thing that has alway bothered me about people. When they only pick and choose what political issues they want to talk or learn about. If that makes sense :hug:

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

TheCureinMalibu

KKKK - Ku Klux Klan 

A "cult" (Jewish) apparently that anti-gay, anti-communism, anti-emigrant,... Trump's father was arrested there I think?

TheRoof
6 minutes ago, SiliconeMonster said:

Gaga is slowly taking back the title of Twitter Queen.

actually....

:reductive:

SiliconeMonster
2 minutes ago, DawnNutella said:

She's really digging in at him :sharon:

She'll be so late for the show tonight because she's researching polls and facts to post on twitter  :selena:

Lmao at 1AM tomorrow morning she's gonna look up from Twitter on her phone in her bed and be like oh sh*t I think I forgot about something important.

Find your freedom in the music

dannydevito
Just now, SiliconeMonster said:

Lmao at 1AM tomorrow morning she's gonna look up from Twitter on her phone in her bed and be like oh sh*t I think I forgot about something important.

*thinks for a little while*

oh yes that poll i have to tweet

shmal96

Can't wait until she gets called out in a 3am Rage Tweet by the Orange Buffoon :giveup:

It will be iconic :selena: I love it when she gets feisty

Teal Ambition
4 minutes ago, DawnNutella said:

I didn't know it either :tony:

I'm not surprised though

I actually didn't know this either!

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Saint Hollywood

@Wendy WiIIiams sorry that you're b*nned, but don't take your anger out on other users like me by giving us excuse-me-nos for no reason :whitney:

Spoiler

now I'm starting to see why you're b*nned :laughga:

DeleteMyAccount

"I don’t know anything about David Duke, okay," [Donald]Trump said. "I don’t know anything about what you’re even talking about with white supremacy or white supremacists. I don't know, did he endorse me? Or what's going on. Because I know nothing about David Duke. I know nothing about white supremacists."

[How America’s dying white supremacist movement is seizing on Donald Trump’s appeal]

In 2000, Trump declined to run for president as a member of the Reform Party because the "Reform Party now includes a Klansman, Mr. Duke, a neo-Nazi, Mr. Buchanan, and a communist, Ms. Fulani. This is not company I wish to keep." As Trump himself noted on Twitter, he also disavowed Duke in a news conference earlier this week.

The lies...

Bradley
11 minutes ago, xoxoDerpanne said:

I'm not American either, but the KKK has been infamous world wide for being an evil and atrocious group of racists in the USA that have commited (and probably still do) heinous acts against people of colour.

I guess you learn something everyday.

Archived