💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do You Think Gaga....

Twitter

Featured Posts

Will do more stadium shows in future tours? Not a stadium tour like Beyonce's FWT but more stadium dates in high demand cities in the USA, Europe, etc.

Neight Shayde

She's starting to cement her legacy since the GP knows about her talent now. so probably yes!

It'd still kind of depend on the album she'll make though

Xoxo Adriana

I hope she does, from what I've seen on YouTube the JWT looks amazing. Hopefully she considers it for the LG6 tour...and hopefully it's a "Ball" next time and not just a world tour :poot: 

Tumblr

Hopefully, I think it might depend on what sound she goes for with the next album and if she gets any hits from it. (especially in Europe). 

Mariah - Ariana - Rihanna

SiliconeMonster

While I am incredibly proud of her accomplishments to be able to sell out stadium shows, I do think they lack the intimacy of her arena shows which does make the concert all the more special. I hope her future tours use a nice balance of each, especially if she incorporates a stage as elaborate as JWT.

Find your freedom in the music

Miracle
13 minutes ago, KING said:

Will do more stadium shows in future tours? Not a stadium tour like Beyonce's FWT but more stadium dates in high demand cities in the USA, Europe, etc.

Yes but I don't want her to do a stadium in my country. Stadium shows are a mess for fans. The shows are not personal at all, you have to stand the weather conditions of the concrete day the show takes place, the stage may suffer a downgrade due to the lack of a ceiling / actual concrete. Nothing can ruin the experience of watching Gaga on stage because it's an spiritual experience but the worries of an stadium would make it slightly more material.

limcong96

There are pros and cons to having a stadium show I guess and by pros I mean attendance and gross from the show but its definitely less intimate than an arena show all in all

4 minutes ago, Miracle said:

Yes but I don't want her to do a stadium in my country. Stadium shows are a mess for fans. The shows are not personal at all, you have to stand the weather conditions of the concrete day the show takes place, the stage may suffer a downgrade due to the lack of a ceiling / actual concrete. Nothing can ruin the experience of watching Gaga on stage because it's an spiritual experience but the worries of an stadium would make it slightly more material.

What country is this?

1 minute ago, limcong96 said:

There are pros and cons to having a stadium show I guess and by pros I mean attendance and gross from the show but its definitely less intimate than an arena show all in all

True! I was imagined her doing something like how she did the JWT in California. Do a stadium show in a popular city and a few arena shows in the same state. 

Miracle
6 minutes ago, KING said:

What country is this?

Spain (aka Barcelona since she always goes there)

37 minutes ago, Miracle said:

Spain (aka Barcelona since she always goes there)

Really?!? I thought she would well with a stadium show there. Even based off Youtube the audience seems to be one of the most hyped. 

Archived