💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

What JWT Song Would You Cut & Replace It With?

Twitter

Featured Posts

Cut Telephone, maybe shorten or even cut Paparazzi (would love to hear it during the last interlude before Bad Romance, though). 

Add in Perfect Illusion completely (unless it really is that bad for her voice), Yoü and I, Sinner's Prayer (if there is somewhere it can fit).

3 points in and ready for more

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GypsyBabe

Normally I would say, "cut telephone because I am so over it"...but I kind of like how she's been singing it differently on this tour. I would still sacrifice it gladly though.

So LoveGame...cut it and replace it with Venus, Heavy Metal Lover, Sexxx Dreams, or Judas. :pray:

Sinners Prayer should be there too. 

And my personal favorite, You and I, which I am shocked isn't on the setlist but this tours EOG is amazing so I don't feel bad about it. 

⚯͛

GagaUnderYou

Would have been my favorite set list ever if Judas, Do What U Want & Venus were added. Maybe drop LoveGame and shorten Come to Mama & Alejandro. 

ARTPOP2

First, I would make a DiC and Sexxx dreams mashup, like she starts with SD then continues with DiC

Second, she should replace Applause, put on a seashell bikini and slay our existence with VENUS!

Vergil

I'm aiming for a excuse me no record.

Replace The Cure for Marry The Night.

Sneaky Oliver

Just add Sexxx Dreams after Alejandro. It's all good. Even the backdrop fits 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Flapjack

Put telephone and Alejandro (even though I like the song) to rest for Venus, Judas, G.U.Y., etc etc. 

TheEdgeof96

I'd cut Telephone/LoveGame/Alejandro/Bloody Mary and replace them with Marry the Night, Do What U Want, You and I, and Sinner's Prayer. 

BadJudas

I don"t care of the song which could be cut, except Scheisse of course, but i need Marry The Night.

artElias

cut telephone and lovegame and add Sexxx Dreams, Venus, Hey Girl and Summerboy haha:staymad:

Edit: I forgot Sinner´s Prayer and I forgot TEOG, she should cut that

Archived