💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why are some people upset with Gaga for her recent political tweets?

Katie14

Featured Posts

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ryanripley

people care about money and sales more than human rights

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

mikedu24

She wouldn't be Lady Gaga if people don't get upset.  Besides people love just to get upset at little things . We love to complain. Looks like majority of black people are actually supporting her this time . As usual we have a pretty loud minority.

gabeoz

People believe that just because you're famous you're also clueless and some kind of machine who's only purpose is to entertain them. People forget that famous people have a right to their own opinions.

shmal96

Could some of Gagas tweets be perceived as coming from a 'privileged' white viewpoint? Yeah I guess some people can see it like that (I don't think so at all, but hey i'm white so :derpga:). Was her head and heart in the right place? Hell yes, it always is. These people would rather drag her for not addressing the issue in the way 'they think is 'right'. I think it's ridiculous that we're arguing semantics when there are literal Nazis rallying around the United States. You think racism is bad? Good, now lets rally together instead of arguing within because there are more important things to worry about like actual Nazis and our President who is a white supremacist sympathizer. 

Neight Shayde

she's TECHNICALLY politically incorrect, and she annoyed some people with the polls. her recent replies show that she really wants to learn and understand though, so good job to her! there's only a few amount of artists who would do that.

Gaga's gonna become a SJW soon loljk

SissyFromSpace

they're stupid SJWs and are taking out their anger on her bc shes white. Asides that, had beyonce said the same things there wouldnt be any problems lmao.

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

dannydevito

because shes a popstar she should stick to singing and entertaining not sticking her nose on things she doesnt know about!!1!1!!!!1

RainingOnMe
Just now, shmal96 said:

Could some of Gagas tweets be perceived as coming from a 'privileged' white viewpoint? Yeah I guess some people can see it like that. Was her head and heart in the right place? Hell yes, it always is. These people would rather drag her for not addressing the issue in the way 'they think is 'right'. I think it's ridiculous that we're arguing semantics when there are literal Nazis rallying around the United States. You think racism is bad? Good, now lets rally together instead of arguing within because there are more important things to worry about like actual Nazis and our President who is a white supremacist sympathizer. 

she's already acknowledged her privilege. 

she is asking how to help and people keep telling her that she's benefiting from white privilege when that isn't what she asked; she asked how to help and they are not telling her now to, they keep insulting her instead. it's not fair to her.

Just now, shmal96 said:

Could some of Gagas tweets be perceived as coming from a 'privileged' white viewpoint? Yeah I guess some people can see it like that. Was her head and heart in the right place? Hell yes, it always is. 

As an African American I agree. 

Neight Shayde
1 minute ago, Radio Pop said:

she's already acknowledged her privilege. 

she is asking how to help and people keep telling her that she's benefiting from white privilege when that isn't what she asked; she asked how to help and they are not telling her now to, they keep insulting her instead. it's not fair to her.

that's the unfortunate part. a lot of SJW twitter seem to be very ignorant.

Katie14
4 minutes ago, BrothaGaga said:

she's TECHNICALLY politically incorrect, and she annoyed some people with the polls. her recent replies show that she really wants to learn and understand though, so good job to her! there's only a few amount of artists who would do that.

Gaga's gonna become a SJW soon loljk

how though?

Neight Shayde
Just now, Katie14 said:

how though?

she tweeted about how non-racist white people can help, but SJWs noticed and immediately argued that all white people were raised with a type of racism, so they misunderstood her tweet completely and accused her of dismissing her privilege. 

Katie14
8 minutes ago, BrothaGaga said:

she tweeted about how non-racist white people can help, but SJWs noticed and immediately argued that all white people were raised with a type of racism, so they misunderstood her tweet completely and accused her of dismissing her privilege. 

Im annoyed that all white people are considered passively racist because we benefit from a racist society but what are we supposed to do? Should I not take a job if i know that the offer would have been given to a person of color if not for me? Should I donate a portion of my paycheck to minority communities? 

Neight Shayde
Just now, Katie14 said:

Im annoyed that all white people are considered passively racist because we benefit from a racist society but what are we supposed to do? Should I not take a job if we know that the offer would have been given to a person of color if not for me? Should I donate a portion of my paycheck to minority communities? 

they do kind of have a point though (i'm not defending those dramatic ignorant SJWs). Best thing to do is to be aware of privileges as a white person (we're talking about human rights, not wealth or jobs) and reassess what you know about people of color. :)

Archived