Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

BIG BROTHER: Born This Way Edition

Saint Hollywood

Featured Posts

3 hours ago, Kenzo said:

i dont get this thread and why its so popular

Legends only :lolly:

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 7 months later...
kangbahar

It's remarkable designed for me tto havee a web site, which iss beneficial in favor of my experience.  vidte

• 3 weeks later...
Diana Hayden

after surviving a near fatal knee boarding accident , a disfigured guidance counselor (Wade Wilson) struggles to fulfill his dream of becoming Poughkeepsie's most celebrated French Bulldog ...

Watch Deadpool 2 Online

• 1 month later...
JonathanSBell

Because there’s more (and I mean much, much more) to the world of Hermès SLGs besides the Bearn, Kelly and the Silk’In, I thought it would be apt to do a post to highlight a few of my favourites. Besides being a lot more common (and thus easier to find than the 3 I already mentioned), they are also a tad more affordable, even though that’s relative as well since nothing from Hermès is technically cheap to begin with.

But before I lull you to sleep with any more musings, here are the pieces worth a second look the next time you are at the boutique. From the niffy Bastia which is great for loose change to the Envelope that’s super when it comes to cards and receipts (it does come in more than 1 size, so ask to see more before you commit), the Calvi (not featured above) is also great contender if you like your bits and bobs more secure with the help of its snap button closure.

And then there’s the Dogon (still my personal all-time favourite) which comes in a plethora of sizes, from the tiny compact to the largest of the lot that’s more a travel wallet with its own removable zip pouch. Last but by no means least, the newest addition to the family, the Mini Convoyeur that’s more a tiny handbag than wallet, what with its leather sling which would allow you to wear it across the body.

Archived