đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

JWT GA Ticket Question

XOXOJOANNEE

Featured Posts

XOXOJOANNEE

HEY FAM! Okay so I NEED tickets to some JWT December dates but Ticketmaster doesn't have any GA available......I've been looking on other ticket resale sites and they have them but idk how reliable these sites are, especially with the whole credit card entry thing? Does anyone have experiences buying with stub hub, seat geek, vivid seats, or any other ticket resale site? Which one is best to buy on? Cause its looking like resale sites are my only options to get tickets at this point lol....would love to hear feedback THANKS XOXOXOXOXOXOXO 

DawnNutella

I got ga for Atlanta for November through a resale site. They sent a prepaid credit card as the ticket. No way to check if it's valid until the day of the show so I'm praying it's legit :selena:

heda97

You should have bought them during the presale. I wouldn't trust a resale site for the general admission since urs credit card entry only. I know that StubHub will refund your money if the tickets are fake, but you may miss out on the show 

maybe find someone in your area selling their GA tickets who will come with you to swipe their card and get you into the arena and you pay at the same time. 

Im á Katycat on Fridays #tgif

XOXOJOANNEE
14 minutes ago, DawnNutella said:

I got ga for Atlanta for November through a resale site. They sent a prepaid credit card as the ticket. No way to check if it's valid until the day of the show so I'm praying it's legit :selena:

omg crossing my fingers for you, even tho I'm sure it will be okay! (:

XOXOJOANNEE
14 minutes ago, heda97 said:

You should have bought them during the presale. I wouldn't trust a resale site for the general admission since urs credit card entry only. I know that StubHub will refund your money if the tickets are fake, but you may miss out on the show 

maybe find someone in your area selling their GA tickets who will come with you to swipe their card and get you into the arena and you pay at the same time. 

I got my tickets for Tacoma for during the pre-sale, but now my fam is wanting to go to Vegas/LA same dates as the tour and I don't wanna be in the same city as her and not see her UGHHHH thanks for the tips (: 

hoeslay
50 minutes ago, DawnNutella said:

kinda scary but people HAVE been doing this and it's pretty smart as long as it's the right card. you should ask them to send you receipts of the card being used to purchase the ticket 

XOXOJOANNEE

When I go to "buy" the tickets on seat geek it says that they are electronic E tickets some it says are also printable tickets.....I'm so confused because how can they resell credit card entry? 

Shaney
1 hour ago, DawnNutella said:

Call the venue and see if the card number matches the ticket

Daenerys

I went through stub hub for the second LA show and got in with no problem. The representative called me like 2 hours before doors opened and had me meet him, handed me off the card and I got in with no issue. 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

Archived