💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

JWT: What time does Gaga come on?

wahljennifer322

Featured Posts

wahljennifer322

My tickets say the show starts at 7:30 but I am seeing comments on these boards that there is no opener. Can anyone tell me approximately what time does Gaga actually take the stage? I cannot miss Diamond Heart but I also don't want to be in my seats for hours if I don't have to be. I'm not on the floor so I don't have to stake out a spot.

DawnNutella

I would still try to get there around 730 in case you run into any problems. Long lines, ticket/credit card/computer problems, traffic or anything else that could happen. People have said the show started before everyone got in and to their seats. I would hate to miss a second of it. You can always find your seat, walk around, mingle, get your merch, go to the restroom and eat a snack when you get in there. I would just hate to be outside waiting in line or something when it started.

venusfly

Just show up for door opening times, it might get boring waiting but the timing for this tour so far has been unreliable and weird.

hoeslay

9:00-9:15. The venues are straight up lying. For LA the showtime was also announced as 7:30 but the security guard told me "yeah..she's SUPPOSED TO BE -as in already scheduled beforehand- on from about 9 to 10:45" 

Miracle
1 hour ago, wahljennifer322 said:

My tickets say the show starts at 7:30 but I am seeing comments on these boards that there is no opener. Can anyone tell me approximately what time does Gaga actually take the stage? I cannot miss Diamond Heart but I also don't want to be in my seats for hours if I don't have to be. I'm not on the floor so I don't have to stake out a spot.

Be there as soon as you can. In some concerts, there have been problems with seats and people who got late, entered as late as in the second set (during Alejandro)

monster4life231

Gaga chooses her own time.

spread peace - #MJInnocent

Miriam Gaon

Terrible DJ played for a while. She didn't come on stage till 9. Tickets said 7. Lots of waiting around. Kinda ridiculous.  Why not just say the show starts at 9? Missed my friend's daughter's funeral to get to a 7pm show.  I know she's Lady Gaga, but 2 hours late is just not cool. 

wahljennifer322

Thanks everyone! I didn't think she would be starting at 7:30 or whenever my ticket says but I don't want to miss a single second of the show and especially DH.

Archived