šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga on Twitter #HowWeDoBetter

lego

Featured Posts

Magneto

The tweet she retweeted makes a very good point which I personally struggle with. The other day I was getting a haircut. So I was talking with this young hairdresser and I was telling her that an empty store around the corner will finally be used again. She just replied with: "that's great, but it's probably gonna be rented by foreigners anyway."

It's situations like these that I really dunno how to deal with. I always ignore them and just change the subject. Do you guys confront people about this? I find this so hard and scary, but it feels really wrong to just ignore it.

Free my mind

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Whispering
1 minute ago, Born To Slay said:

Good for her, let's see what people in response.

Unfortunately people are gonna attack her further but **** them. Gaga is better then they'll ever be.Ā 

It doesn't matter if the extreme few are still angry and stupid. You can never please everyone.Ā 

Gaga is the type of person who listens, learns and always wants to do more, do better. She has an open heart and an open mind.Ā That's all that matters in the end.Ā 

NewUsername

Her wording is perfect now, if anyone comes for her right now, they're just looking for something to drag.

This is smart. She'll still get backlash, but she genuinely wants to be an ally.Ā 

Used to be on here as broadwaybobby in TFM era

Born To Slay
2 minutes ago, Whispering said:

It doesn't matter if the extreme few are still angry and stupid. You can never please everyone.Ā 

Gaga is the type of person who listens, learns and always wants to do more, do better. She has an open heart and an open mind.Ā That's all that matters in the end.Ā 

Yeah I agree, Gaga shouldn't pay them any mind but she does and it's nice.

aaron l
2 minutes ago, Magneto said:

The tweet she retweeted makes a very good point which I personally struggle with. The other day I was getting a haircut. So I was talking with this young hairdresser and I was telling her that an empty store around the corner will finally be used again. She just replied with: "that's great, but it's probably gonna be rented by foreigners anyway."

It's situations like these that I really dunno how to deal with. I always ignore them and just change the subject. Do you guys confront people about this? I find this so hard and scary, but it feels really wrong to just ignore it.

I've been in similar situations actually. I always choose to ignore it, but every time it happens I get a little closer to just speaking my truth.Ā :shrug:

aaron l
2 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

She has to slow down, this is becoming too much. Sorry.

How is it becoming too much? If anything it's becoming better.

Ferrer Zorola

In before they get pissed over this too. :smh:Ā 

In b4 someone says You can't doĀ nothing, it's too late! You were already born white! Your subconscience is automatically racist!Ā 

*insert derp SpongeBob*

LIFE IS GOOD

Neight Shayde

I don't get anyone telling her that this is too much. She's curious. She f*****g cares about the issue.

I really don't get it.Ā 

MaryJaneHolland
1 minute ago, aaron l said:

How is it becoming too much? If anything it's becoming better.

Because first and foremost, they, the black people on Twitter, are not supporting her on this.Ā :smh:

GypsyBabe

People areĀ still going to attack her, like always, but I'm proud of her for her relentless kindness and for always making an effort to change the world for others. I'm proud to be a fan of hers.Ā :wub:

āšÆĶ›

Archived