💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga on Twitter #HowWeDoBetter

lego

Featured Posts

StarlightSeiya

I thought the hashtag was #ThisIsHowWeDo promoting one of Katy's best singles. :emma:

On topic. I love that she's genuinely trying to help and connect. Yet ignorant people are still going to bash her. Like...there's no way to satisfy them! If she stays quiet, people get angry. If she speaks out, people nicpic her comment and bash her for something so small. It's so aggravating to see/read!

Bone Apple Tea bebe

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gagaloo911
1 hour ago, AKB48 said:

"non-racist white community"

R6ceObk.gif

I don't understand what's problematic about this expression?  

Many white people actively fight against the institutional and individual racism. Not all of the white community is racist in their beliefs. 

Give some actual concerns and reasons. And if they're not the best terms at least she is attempting to reach out and LEARN. That's more than most people will do, give her some credit for starting a conversation and being open and willing to learn and become informed about this issue. 

I really, really f*ck with her. I'm really glad she's not being silent about this.

At this point, it might not even be worth it to bother with the Twitter folk getting mad at her rhetoric. I mean, I proudly align myself with the very left, "SJW" part of Twitter, and I really support Gaga in this. She's doesn't have a phD in social rhetoric, and she's really trying, so I think people need to cut her some slack.

And before anybody comes for me, I'm no complacent "@ctivist". I've protested in person, marched with Black student groups for #BLM, and have been physically harassed by neo-Nazis in a scheduled shutdown. I'm not perfect, but I know my ****, and I can see that Gaga does, too.

Some of these fake-woke folks need to sit their asses down.

3 points in and ready for more

Gagaloo911

I really fear for the left and for progressives.

Only the left stands for social and economic justice and equality for all humans, yet all we can do is fight amongst ourselves, dividing our side up rather than doing what we need to be doing which is uniting under our common values and fighting back against the right and start winning elections again to effect change. 

But I guess we'll just keep arguing eventhough we're on the same side and let the radical right extremists take over our country :awkney:

Get your **** together liberals, we're on the same side here. Of course we have different experiences and will see things differently but we need to stop antagonizing each other dividing ourselves and not have real, meaningful conversations. That's what the right wants so that we end up fighting each other and with no power at all. 

Archived