Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

P!nk To Receive Vanguard Award at 2017 VMAs

bobbby

Featured Posts

I told y'all it was 100% not Fifth Harmony :awkney:

http://www.eonline.com/news/873415/pink-to-receive-2017-mtv-vmas-video-vanguard-award 

The 2017 MTV Video Music Awards is thinking Pink. 

The pop-rock superstar is set to receive the highly prestigious Michael Jackson Video Vanguard Award at this year's event on Sunday, August 27. She also joins a star-studded list of VMA performers set to take the stage at The Forum in Los Angeles, which includes Miley Cyrus, Ed Sheeran, Fifth Harmony, The Weeknd and more. 

Pink, who recently returned to music with "What About Us" prior to the Oct. 13 release of her seventh studio album, is being recognized with the show's highest honor for her impact on music, pop culture, fashion and philanthropy, according to MTV's announcement. 

Over her many years in the spotlight, Pink has won six MTV Video Music Awards (including Video of the Year for "Lady Marmalade" as well as Best Pop Video for "Stupid Girls" and Best Female Video for "Get the Party Started") and been nominated for 18. She joins an incredibly impressive roster of previous Video Vanguard winners such as Rihanna, Kanye West, Beyoncé and Justin Timberlake. 

Used to be on here as broadwaybobby in TFM era

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thank god it's not Taylor Swift

I was going to lose my **** :toofunny:

congrats P!nk

you really left a legacy behind you

:rockstar:

poor Xtina tho, she deserves it more than P!nk imo

but still better than giving it to someone like Katy or Taylor

I approve this

g8UEsOq.gif

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Laceface

It makes sense with her latest album coming out in Oct. Much better than Fifth Harmony, I knew it had to be a troll

Talent

That's cool, to be honest. She's gonna SLAY those performances. 

And poor Xtina fans.

🔵 - Banned because I quoted a stupid meme. Literally. So, yeah.

mariomania1234

Good choice. There are more deserving people though. I haven't seen many of her videos but the ones I did were pretty good.

Archived