Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Stadium shows have a pit!??

Bbotx92

Featured Posts

According to the Citi Field seat map on ticketmaster, the stadium shows have a pit! Anyone have any ideas how this will work?

Helxig
10 minutes ago, Bbotx92 said:

According to the Citi Field seat map on ticketmaster, the stadium shows have a pit! Anyone have any ideas how this will work?

Firstly, welcome to Gagadaily! You're now part of the madness and the cult.

Secondly, her stadium show the other day had seating on the floor area... quite the opposite of a pit. Maybe the show you're looking at is different!

Someone else post receipts, I'm too lazy lol.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Lana Winters

I posted this in the NYC thread like 2 hours ago :laughga: But yeah, there's now a small pit section and they moved sections A5/A4 around which... made my seats worse than they were before. :sweat: 

Here's a copy & paste from the NYC thread.

2802uco.png

Lana Winters

I'm still kinda lowkey pissed they changed the seating for Citi Field and put section A4 along the sides of the catwalk instead in back of the stage like the original chart was. A5 and A3 was supposed to be right along the catwalk, where my seat was in A5, and now they have cheaper tickets for $276 tickets that are closer/a better view compared to the $500+ tickets that people bought in A5. :sweat: 

Teal Ambition

I read somewhere last week that the pit is for Verizon members? I'm not too sure though

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Lana Winters

They also shortened some of the rows in sections and now some peoples seats don't even exist :toofunny: Wtf Citi Field. 

My seat got changed, too, and I already emailed Ticketmaster but damn. 

venusfly

Yeah they did change the layout for the stadium dates, I'm not quite sure what's going on but there's a pit now and the seats were moved back behind the pit so people seated have to see over the people standing? :emma:

Lana Winters
13 minutes ago, Venusfly said:

Yeah they did change the layout for the stadium dates, I'm not quite sure what's going on but there's a pit now and the seats were moved back behind the pit so people seated have to see over the people standing? :emma:

Not to mention some of the rows were shortened and some peoples seats don't even exist anymore :laughga: My section was moved further to the side instead of of more in the center.

ManhattanGaga

I heard from someone who went to the San Fran show that she along with a bunch of people were selected to stand in the GA Pit area.  She said they looked for people who were dressed up and dancing during the DJ Pre Show. 

I'm going to Citi Field and the adjusted layout also made my seat slightly worse.  It's still a good seat though, I will live.  Can't wait for the show.  I just hope it doesn't rain. 

Im going to the show in Chicago at Wrigley and I wonder if they'll have a similar set up....tickers weren't sold through ticketmaster for my show so I can't check! But yes, if peoples seats are being changed/removed, this is quite a mess 😱

Archived