💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Can anyone compare Gaga's tour with other artists?

gagaxuan

Featured Posts

Sneaky Oliver

JWT kinda reminds me of Beyoncé's Formation World Tour. Specially the long and dark interludes and of course the choreography 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Spock

Kylie: queen of pop she was amazing. Aphrodite Les Folies is probably my favorite tour of all time, the other girlies wish. Amazing production, super classy and sexy but with such polish. I've also been to Kiss Me Once and Kylie Summer.

Madonna: also amazing production, video content and dancing. I thought MDNA was a bit robotic and lifeless, but Rebel Heart was so amazing, and she was really funny and cute

Katy: I've been to California Dreams and Prismstic and they where a complete BLAST. She gets a lot of ****, but her tours are so fun. Yeah, her singing is not excellent but at least she makes the effort and imo she should be recognized for that. Also the cotton candy scent in the arena and those Prism Vision glasses where an amazing touch

Rihanna: LOVED her attitude, truly the baddest bitch, but she was awful, barely sang, the whole thing felt like a Kanye ripoff and was just like an hour long lol. Don't think I'll see her again

Beyonce: been to Mrs Carter, On The Run and Formation and they were all flawless. Loved the energy, the vocals and the dancing, everything was polished af. The only thing that kind of bothered me were the recycled numbers, but she was probably the best artist I've seen live 

Taylor: she was really good, I loved it. She really makes an entire arena feel so intimate. Been to Speak Now, Red and 1989 but I think she's only found her footing as a pop touring artist with 1989

Mariah: the whole thing was basic af, but her vocals :giveup: her personality :giveup: truly a living legend 

Then a bunch of random others like Bangerz, Femme Fatale but they were a bit meeh

who will love me when the night is over

JoanneMonster

I went to mileys bangerz tour and it was everything! Miley interacts a lot with the crowd, sings very well and its creative af, my second fav after gaga.

I went to the Anti tour and Rihanna barely spoke to the fans and was the shortest show ever, my mom got mad

Adeles show was more entertaining and cool than I ever thought, very good! And she literally explains her life to the crowd

Ari's show was good but it was too rehearsed. I mean everything was meant to happen and if you compare all her shows they are all the exact same, she never improvises or says different things to the crowd, she speaks very little to the fans. But her vocals slay

I would suggest you to go see miley next tour she does (prob next year)

I See You

I've only went to one concert and it was at the artRave with my mom and my best friend! My mom also went to the Rebel Heart tour short after and I believe that was the second time she saw Madonna live. But she actually thought that the artRave tour was better. I can't remember why, but I think it was something that Gaga was more personal and that there was always something happening on stage?

You define beauty for yourself, society doesn't define your beauty.

Miracle
3 hours ago, yes said:

This is probably the most "pop star-ish" tour that she's ever done. I think the only reason why I feel that way is because there's no theme this time. 

There's no theme since the Monster Ball, even though the Born This Way Ball had Mother G.O.A.T

10 minutes ago, Miracle said:

There's no theme since the Monster Ball, even though the Born This Way Ball had Mother G.O.A.T

BTWB was just a theatrical as TMB, though. For artRave there wasn't a story but it definitely had a theme. I kinda love that there's no story/theme, though.

MaryJaneHolland
1 hour ago, Spock said:

Beyonce: been to Mrs Carter, On The Run and Formation and they were all flawless. Loved the energy, the vocals and the dancing, everything was polished af. The only thing that kind of bothered me were the recycled numbers, but she was probably the best artist I've seen live 

Does she interact with the audience?

Beyonce - I've seen the Mrs Carter Tour and the Formation Tour, she's amazing, you pay for what you get tbh, she sings amazingly well, her productions are sleek and everything is well polished. She always comes through with the visuals.

Rihanna - I've seen her quite a few times now, you'll either love her or hate her live their is no in between. Her productions are usually really good. She relies on backing track for alot of the show while she dances but her ballad sections are my favourite when its just her voice. Her tour outfits aswell are always spot on. The Anti Tour was simplistic and stripped back but it's up there as one of my favourite Rihanna tours.  

Katy Perry - I seen the Prismastic World Tour back in 2014, the production was really well done and her visuals were very good. Tbh Katy can sing, of course she goes through moments where she doesn't sound particularly great but like Rihanna she really shines through when it comes to the ballads/acoustic parts of the show. 

Madonna - I've never seen her live but her tours along with Beyonce's recent tours have really the best staging/production/visuals. The Rebel Heart tour was a bit of a let down from the MDNA tour but it was still cool. She's a perfectionist and you can tell from her shows. Absolutely everything has to be perfect and nothing is out of place. She also likes to remix and recreate her older songs on new tours which I think is a great thing aswell. 

Edge Of Venus

Tragic vocals asides, MDNA Tour had one of the best and creative productions I've ever seen. But I will always lowkey hate the tour because the BTW/Express Yourself/She's Not Me medley was so immature and extra. The Rebel Heart show had way less budget but she was a lot more chatty and warm instead of being the typical robotic cold bitch that Madonna is known for. What I love the most about Madonna's shows is that she always has an overarching theme and aesthetics for each section and you rarely see things go sloppy and rushed in her shows. 

Archived