💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga snubbing a fan after he gave her flowers...

Enigma

Featured Posts

Enigma

So I just found this on Facebook and I'm mad. 

The shitty backstage pic was a thing, and I assumed it was not her fault. Her cutting the fan letters / gifts moments is understandable for security matters. But this ???

It's not even a star / fan relationship thing. Someone gives you flowers, you don't just snatch them without even aknowledging the person and saying thanks ???

I'm not done stanning her for that but I hope it can help you open your delusional die-hard stans eyes.

And no, there's no excuse for this behavior, your excuse me no's will only confirm the fact that a bunch of you can't even be honest about their feelings because ''true fans love everything she does as long as she's happy'' :madge:

Otherwise I'm fine don't ban me plz :poot:

Tan Fei
2 minutes ago, Enigma said:

The shitty backstage pic was a thing, and I assumed it was not her fault. Her cutting the fan letters / gifts moments is understandable for security matters. But this ???

It's not even a star / fan relationship thing. Someone gives you flowers, you don't just snatch them without even aknowledging the person and saying thanks ???

I'm not done stanning her for that but I hope it can help you open your delusional die-hard stans eyes.

And no, there's no excuse for this behavior, your excuse me no's will only confirm the fact that a bunch of you can't even be honest about their feelings because ''true fans love everything she does as long as she's happy'' :madge:

Brolysskins

Lmao this is so extra 😂 Since when do fans turn into their faves Managers lol so many expectations. 

Duella Dvil
2 minutes ago, Tan Fei said:

Cuz honey what you see isn't always the truth

www.instagram.com/theduella666

7 minutes ago, Enigma said:

She said thank you but seemed in a hurry

Supersonic
4 minutes ago, Tan Fei said:

Lady Gaga fans being mad over Gaga "snubbing" fans based on a literal 4 second clip without seeing that she DID pose and talk with the people there who gave her flowers? Color me shocked!

Some of y'all are so melodramatic, how do y'all function in real life without getting beat up by the minute? :poot:

onion boy

😐 you didnt link the video where she was passing out something ( i think it was money) to homeless people. not saying she shouldn’t have said thank you, but give her a break. her security also obviously wanted her to leave 

Enigma
Just now, xoxomike said:

😐 you didnt link the video where she was passing out something ( i think it was money) to homeless people.

I don't see how giving to the homeless gives you the right to be rude :neyde:

BUT I didn't know about the pictures and stuff right before so thanks, with context it's better :sweat:

MESS at me jumping to conclusions like

giphy.gif 

she took a pic she took the flowers she wanted to go home give the girl a break she gave us so much of her life but still MORE MORE MORE is all some of you guys seem to expect

JustaMonster
Just now, xoxomike said:

😐 you didnt link the video where she was passing out something ( i think it was money) to homeless people. not saying she shouldn’t have said thank you, but give her a break. her security also obviously wanted her to leave 

Yeah I think it was the same people that were following her with the flowers in that video too. If I remember right the voice sounds the same.

Hands up to the sky, I'm about to fly!

Tomiel25

She took his flower what more they could expect a V.I.P. seat in her car :air: if i could hav the opportunity of just being so close to her i would be so grateful, lately i have seen that some members just complain about gaga behavior, what they want a 24/7 machine

i can't speak english but i can if you like

Enigma

AND just to clarify, I wouldn't mind if she told them ''I'm on a hurry I can't get a picture and all of that'', but snatching a gift without saying thank you just seems bad :awkney:

Now that I know they had a conversation right before it's okay, since she probably already said goodbye and all that 

• Admin locked this topic

Archived