💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Best website to buy resale tickets for the JWT ?

xoxo lou

Featured Posts

xoxo lou

I want to buy tickets for the Any of the 3 shows of Texas what's the best option to buy resale tickets and any tips for buying them ? 

drinkmytears

StubHub is my favorite. It has the most tickets usually, and a lot of electronic or even Instant Download tickets. Their fees are also lower than most other sites. Just select your section on the chart, however many you want, etc! 

If you're local to Texas, then keep checking Ticketmaster for ticket drops, they've released tickets for other shows

Isaiah Lara

I used SeatGeek with the gaga daily code and holy **** I loved/hated my seat but two tickets for 400 bucks was great. If you are gonna buy off of SeatGeek make sure it's selling from SeatGeek and not other company. 

GagaStefi
13 minutes ago, Isaiah Lara said:

I used SeatGeek with the gaga daily code and holy **** I loved/hated my seat but two tickets for 400 bucks was great. If you are gonna buy off of SeatGeek make sure it's selling from SeatGeek and not other company. 

Does the code still work?

mister max

I checked seatgeek but Antwerp isnt on there :sweat:

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

12 hours ago, Balue said:

And the best for european tickets?

Same applies - always check the local Ticketmaster and Live Nation sites or Event IM for Germany before using resale sites. It all depends if you have to book flights/ hotels or not. If you don't need to do either just keep checking.

I got tickets for Gaga, Muse, U2 and recently Depeche Mode on late ticket drops through TM etc

In the UK it's Vileagogo and the other usual places for resale

I don't understand how is resale even kinda encouraged by sites like ticket master :toofunny: 

In where I live making a profit by reselling tickets is illegal

Spoiler

The law has no effect tho 

Archived