other

December LA Show Being Touted As Last Date on Tour

bobbby

Featured Posts

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, BloodyMonster said:

I figured. The stage is too expensive to transport elsewhere and Gaga has a busy schedule. Live Nation knows what they are doing

They can transport the stadium stage easily, nothing too different about it.

Gagz4Gaga
1 hour ago, RAMROD said:

Gaga want Joanne era to get over with :diane:

Or she have another projects coming up :udidnt:

Maybe new Jazz album :sis:

Or maybe another movie :gaysia:

True. I sense that she's bored of this era now. She ain't even trying. All the things that she's saying are pretty much recycled already.

Ugh I hate to be so pessimistic but that's what I've been observing nowadays. She's itching to be a movie star now and try some new ventures.

nostalgia’s for geeks

Just now, Gagz4Gaga said:

True. I sense that she's bored of this era now. She ain't even trying. All the things that she's saying are pretty much recycled already.

Ugh I hate to be so pessimistic but that's what I've been observing nowadays. She's itching to be a movie star now and try some new ventures.

Idk. I felt that way beforehand but I feel like she does seem excited again. She seems to be enjoying this tour as its picking up. I think it reminded her how much fun touring can be—and I'm sure that'll play a big part in her next tour.  

Used to be on here as broadwaybobby in TFM era

boyerased
2 hours ago, Leeo said:

Anyway, kinda sad, I know there were many expecting new dates around the globe (even Myself expected something after RIR)

This. Especially after they phrased RIR like "this will be her only SA date for 2017". Also that rumored Mexico show. Hopefully it's just the last NA show. I hope she'll tour Asia too.

SHOOKGA

GUYS DONT YALL SEE WHATS GOING ON?

GAGA is gonna release her new joanne EP after the show, and then promote it, then reboot the tour with her new EP.

I hope that is whats going on...

Not very born this way of you 😫

bumblebee

Doesn't it appear to you that Joanne in its essence is a very American record (the success of Million Reasons is largely due to its lyrics, for instance), and that's why she is not going to Asia this time?

As for Australia, she hasn't been there for three years. Her artRave shows there were tragic in terms of attendance (less than 17,000 for 2 Melbourne shows, less than 20,000 for 2 Sydney shows and less than 9,000 and less than 10,000 for Perth and Brisbane respectively)

Considering Joanne didn't have much of an impact in Australia, she is likely to barely sell just 6 arena shows there. With all the costs of transportation (Australia is further away from USA than Europe) bringing the tour to Australia for the sake of six shows that may not sell out really doesn't seem worth (financially) the ride. 

:madge:

iAdrian97

Girl has been working her ass off this year so I can see why she would do this. With the Super Bowl, a star is born, Sonya passing, and this massive tour she could use a break. 

Delulu Rogers

The whole Joanne era has been so underwhelming and the disappointments just keep going.

Inb4 she does a blackout period from January-September 

Kimblue
4 hours ago, ChrisC said:

The whole Joanne era has been so underwhelming and the disappointments just keep going.

Inb4 she does a blackout period from January-September 

Until a couple of years from now and then we'll all miss 2017. 

Coming from a new fan and a long time Britney stan, you guys need to be appreciative. You've got allot this past year.

17 hours ago, Blake said:

Exactly this. :toofunny: 

OP: You're that one who claimed you knew information about a 'big project' Gaga was doing next year. But yeah I don't think anyone believes you. :flop: 

Hopefully it'll get out there soon. Hoping the story breaks in the next few weeks. I'm not trying to showboat info, I just am excited about it. I don't run an insider account over here lol.

Used to be on here as broadwaybobby in TFM era

20 hours ago, babs said:

I don't get how can someone define a "world" tour as America and Europe only. I hope this just means this is the last date for the year or something. Otherwise, damn.

THIS! Plus I always thought JWT would end in Q1 2018. 

Archived