Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

December LA Show Being Touted As Last Date on Tour

bobbby

Featured Posts

The Gaga newsletter just emailed about releasing more tix to December and wanted to highlight that they're actually marketing off it being the last date of the tour. I've said in other threads that the tour won't continue (for reasons I wish I could share) but I think this cements it a bit. "This will be the final show of her world tour after traveling the globe."

Used to be on here as broadwaybobby in TFM era

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
merlot
Just now, bobbby said:

The Gaga newsletter just emailed about releasing more tix to December and wanted to highlight that they're actually marketing off it being the last date of the tour. I've said in other threads that the tour won't continue (for reasons I wish I could share) but I think this cements it a bit. "This will be the final show of her world tour after traveling the globe."

are u saying that u know why they're not adding more shows? :oprah:

Talent

I'm sad. :( 

🔵 - Banned because I quoted a stupid meme. Literally. So, yeah.

I don't get how can someone define a "world" tour as America and Europe only. I hope this just means this is the last date for the year or something. Otherwise, damn.

1 minute ago, babs said:

I don't get how can someone define a "world" tour as America and Europe only. I hope this just means this is the last date for the year or something. Otherwise, damn.

Exactly this. :toofunny: 

OP: You're that one who claimed you knew information about a 'big project' Gaga was doing next year. But yeah I don't think anyone believes you. :flop: 

2 minutes ago, merlot said:

are u saying that u know why they're not adding more shows? :oprah:

Sis I wish I could say. I'm trying to help get this news out there but I wasn't directly told the tour not be extended end but it makes sense. 

Used to be on here as broadwaybobby in TFM era

shoful
5 minutes ago, bobbby said:

Tell me everything you know!

Im great at keeping secrets just ask all the married men that I've ****ed 

giphy.gif

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

DaftFameMonster

Smaller stars than Gaga can tour the globe, why can't she? Not even a couple of Australia shows? :/

Oh well

isn't it because of the movie run\promo and also a little break for her at the begin of 2018?

Anyway, kinda sad, I know there were many expecting new dates around the globe (even Myself expected something after RIR)

shoful
2 minutes ago, Leeo said:

isn't it because of the movie run\promo and also a little break for her at the begin of 2018?

Anyway, kinda sad, I know there were many expecting new dates around the globe (even Myself expected something after RIR)

Your guesses are on another planet. Please like shes gonna promote.:ladyhaha:

We all know she needs her hip to take a breather:poot: and shes starting up that Dog clothing line again! :gaysia:

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

Just now, shoful said:

Your guesses are on another planet. Please like shes gonna promote.:ladyhaha:

We all know she needs her hip to take a breather:poot: and shes starting up that Dog clothing line again! :gaysia:

You want an Oscar?

You better work, Stefani! :ladyhaha:

But for real I think they'll do some promo for the movie soundtrack... If they're somehow interested in snatching some awards, I can see something like 2015\TIHTY era happening again

dannydevito
24 minutes ago, babs said:

23 minutes ago, Blake said:

Exactly this. :toofunny: 

OP: You're that one who claimed you knew information about a 'big project' Gaga was doing next year. But yeah I don't think anyone believes you. :flop: 

lmao how do you want her to call it? The Joanne Euromica Tour Reloaded: The Re-Up?

Arturo

Not surprised. It's on December 18, the day Joanne died. I wish she would add more shows but if she isn't I'm glad I'm going to the final date.

AshIey

Because as of now it is the last show, and they're trying to sell tickets so of course that would be used to promote it. I still believe it's possible that more dates will be added.

Archived