💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Meeting Gaga (After the show)

Bbotx92

Featured Posts

Hey everyone, I apologize if this was asked somewhere before...this is actually my first post on Gaga Daily! :excited2:

My question is, how do people keep meeting Gaga after the show? How do you know where she's going to exit? I'm going to the Chicago show at Wrigley Field and I really would love to meet her! I don't care if I have to wait outside the venue all night, I just need to know where she exits!

Any advice? Is there usually a whole mob of people waiting or is it usually just a handful?

Thanks! 😊

Guest bostonGUY

ten percent luck, twenty percent skill 
Fifteen percent concentrated power of will 
Five percent pleasure, fifty percent pain 

OutOfTheAshes

It's literally luck. I've waited outside well past 3am for her at 3 different venues and she just drove on by. There were only 5 or so monsters with us. :( 

The most important thing to understand is that if you rush to her car as soon as she comes out, she does not stop. 

19 minutes ago, Doot said:

The most important thing to understand is that if you rush to her car as soon as she comes out, she does not stop. 

Can you please explain this a bit more?

ChicaSkas
4 minutes ago, Bbotx92 said:

Can you please explain this a bit more?

We were told this in LA as well years ago too.

If there are too many fans she wont have the driver stop because there is a danger they will all rush the car and prevent her from leaving or create a safety hazard.

We were told if we moved very calmly and quietly we could say hello, if she rolled down the window. Everyone went nuts when she came out, so her driver just rolled on through not stopping.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

1 minute ago, ChicaSkas said:

If there are too many fans she wont have the driver stop because there is a danger they will all rush the car and prevent her from leaving or create a safety hazard.

We were told if we moved very calmly and quietly we could say hello, if she rolled down the window. Everyone went nuts when she came out, so her driver just rolled on through not stopping.

Exactly. My friend waited for her after one of the shows the other day, and there was maybe five or six people standing there waiting. She rolled down the window and blew a kiss, but as soon as she spotted the autograph hounds running, she rolled up the window and left.

(I low key dont understand why people want autographs anyway, but thats just me)

53 minutes ago, Doot said:

Exactly. My friend waited for her after one of the shows the other day, and there was maybe five or six people standing there waiting. She rolled down the window and blew a kiss, but as soon as she spotted the autograph hounds running, she rolled up the window and left.

(I low key dont understand why people want autographs anyway, but thats just me)

there are always people who carry around a few professional printed pic of gaga for her to sign to sell. Sometimes they just have white paper and they photoshop it to images for the cash. I remember when Idina Menzel did If/Then on broadway there would be guys with folders full of pictures of elsa. Theyd hand her like 5 in a stack and she would sign one photo and then give them back. 

1 hour ago, ChicaSkas said:

Oh okay, that makes sense. But like, what if I'm all calm but then everyone else goes crazy? How many people actually take the time to wait? Just a few, or a whole crowd??

Archived