Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What happened to the pyrotechnics?

Arizona Sky

Featured Posts

Arizona Sky

Last night's show didn't have any. Those are crucial for stadium shows. Its weird that she would use them in an arena but not in a stadium. I'm not sure what happened.

Supersonic
8 minutes ago, BloodyMonster said:

Last night's show didn't have any. Those are crucial for stadium shows. Its weird that she would use them in an arena but not in a stadium. I'm not sure what happened.

Could be fire safety regulations of that specific stadium (Madison Square Garden for example doesn't allow lots of pyro-techniques, that's why Gaga's HBO special did not include her burning piano)

Or maybe they had technical difficulties.

Applause

I was there when they were testing it.. it wasn't working properly last night so they scrapped it. They gave a warning announcing they were testing pyro pre-show but nothing happened.

Xalser

Gagz4Gaga

I feel like they just want to do the show and get over it as less hassle as possible. No need to put effort on effects and pyros. Lol

nostalgia’s for geeks

Arizona Sky
11 minutes ago, Applause said:

I was there when they were testing it.. it wasn't working properly last night so they scrapped it. They gave a warning announcing they were testing pyro pre-show but nothing happened.

Hopefully they get their **** together so it can work at the other stadium shows

Applause
Just now, BloodyMonster said:

Hopefully they get their **** together so it can work at the other stadium shows

I heard a rumor that it was because they were shooting almost right at people (empty chairs) and was a safety hazard. Probs didn't have time to readjust it because fans were close to being let in.

Xalser

Future Lover
1 hour ago, Applause said:

Something not working properly at the Joanne World Tour? That's a first.

Spoiler

:selena:

Archived