opinion

Honest opinion about the stadium show

xoxo lou

Featured Posts

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1ooo d0veZ

It was absolute trash. She served a SA leg mess of a downgrade.This was a stadium  gig ; her chance to multiply the show and go full out but no.I feel bad for anybody who paid to see that mess last night.This is a really great show but she keeps starting late,forgetting words / dance steps to her pop songs, shortening songs without provided replacement , etc . Little annoying  **** like this is why Beyonce, Rihanna and Taylor Swift have surpassed her and will outlast her,regardless of how much more musically talented she is . She puts effort into every thing BUT what actually got her to this point.

How much ya'll wanna bet her lazy *** won't even at least release a tour DVD for the other countries but will d*mn sure force that flop movie down our throats next year. 

980x.jpg

No, I won't elaborate. I just told you.

5 minutes ago, U MADE ME BETTR said:

a SA leg mess of a downgrade

I am from SA and this comment has me DYINGGGGGGGGGGG

ARTBOP

Guys, it's not like it's her fault for starting late. :selena: She probably wasn't just shooting the breeze, lazy to start the show... There was some kind of problem. If there wasn't I'm sure she would've started on time.

SlayGagaloo
9 minutes ago, U MADE ME BETTR said:

It was absolute trash. She served a SA leg mess of a downgrade.ittle **** like this is why Beyonce, Rihanna and Taylor Swift have surpassed 

enjoy your trip to banland 

Over.

2 minutes ago, ARTBOP said:

Guys, it's not like it's her fault for starting late. :selena: She probably wasn't just shooting the breeze, lazy to start the show... There was some kind of problem. If there wasn't I'm sure she would've started on time.

She has been late for every show so far 

Stadium/arena... it doesn't matter. It's about the show you put on. She needs to stop being late and perform her damn show. I left the show before she was even done the second song in Vancouver because I was fed up. I had stood waiting that day close to 7 hours. 

There is absolutely no reason to not perform the show in full unless she was injured or had a personal emergency. People pay a lot of money to see her. Not just on tickets but travel, time off work/school.... to disregard their time and money is very inconsiderate. 

Fame IV
4 minutes ago, Riley Benton said:

Stadium/arena... it doesn't matter. It's about the show you put on. She needs to stop being late and perform her damn show. I left the show before she was even done the second song in Vancouver because I was fed up. I had stood waiting that day close to 7 hours. 

There is absolutely no reason to not perform the show in full unless she was injured or had a personal emergency. People pay a lot of money to see her. Not just on tickets but travel, time off work/school.... to disregard their time and money is very inconsiderate. 

Exacly. It's about the show you put on. She delievered and amazing set full of energy, presence and charisma.

All of that things don't depend on her. Maybe she started the show late because of technical issues. If the show had to end at 11pm because of the stadium restrictions, in that case it's normal she cut that segment.

A Star is Born ⭐

Fame IV
27 minutes ago, U MADE ME BETTR said:

It was absolute trash. She served a SA leg mess of a downgrade.This was a stadium  gig ; her chance to multiply the show and go full out but no.I feel bad for anybody who paid to see that mess last night.This is a really great show but she keeps starting late,forgetting words / dance steps to her pop songs, shortening songs without provided replacement , etc . Little annoying  **** like this is why Beyonce, Rihanna and Taylor Swift have surpassed her and will outlast her,regardless of how much more musically talented she is . She puts effort into every thing BUT what actually got her to this point.

How much ya'll wanna bet her lazy *** won't even at least release a tour DVD for the other countries but will d*mn sure force that flop movie down our throats next year. 

980x.jpg

This is very disrespectful and I won't bother to tell you what's wrong in your opinion. It's unbelievable you call her lazy when she dances and sings her ass off 2 hours straight with such stage presence and profissionalism. 

A Star is Born ⭐

Guest ARTPOPSlays
10 minutes ago, Riley Benton said:

You left the show before the second song? That's extremely early

There is no excuse to start late every damn show. If there have been technical difficulties then the tech team needs to start ensuring everything is running smoothly earlier. 

1 minute ago, ARTPOPSlays said:

You left the show before the second song? That's extremely early

I know. I regret it 

Guest ARTPOPSlays
Just now, Riley Benton said:

I know. I regret it 

Gurllllll. Why wouldn't it be worth the wait you were there for 7 hours? :laughga:

xoxo lou

The wrigley has also a curfew at 11pm so If she's late again she will as well cut some songs 

Archived