Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Honest opinion about the stadium show

xoxo lou

Featured Posts

xoxo lou

What's your thoughts about the JWT stadium shows is it better than the arena shows or did you expect more 

also that the first stadium show had dj white shadow a stadium opening 

also that maybe BM a& DIC are not going to be performed on the rest of the stadium shows ? 

Thoughts ?:oprah:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fernster7

It was amazing until she cut a whole segment.

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

mister max

she skipped those songs because she started late and HAD to stop at 11PM

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

Just now, KleinGa said:

Everything was going AMAZING until she came out in the Angel Down outfit with the red leotards underneath and then CUT THAT ENTIRE SEGMENT. 

I was ....

I mean....

But oh well. 

11 pm curfew restrictions

KleinGa
Just now, KingOfTheClouds said:

11 pm curfew restrictions

what I don't understand, is why put on the DiC/ Paparazzi outfits underneath the white jacket? That was entirely baffling 

Talent

I watched the livestream and the concert was amazing. She was fire because a stadium is a great accomplishment and the crowd energy was mind-blowing (Seriously, it was something else). 

Sadly, she cut 3 songs. 

It was still a great, great show. 

🔵 - Banned because I quoted a stupid meme. Literally. So, yeah.

Just now, KleinGa said:

what I don't understand, is why put on the DiC/ Paparazzi outfits underneath the white jacket? That was entirely baffling 

I get why this hurts for the fans, I would have been SO SO SO UPSET. But For any of the segments for her to cut, this made sense. It was later in the show, relied on the use of multiple stages, and 2/3 songs that were skipped were not from Joanne. She wasn't going to skip Angel Down, Joanne, or Million Reasons especially in a stadium. 

Used to be on here as broadwaybobby in TFM era

GypsyBabe
1 minute ago, KleinGa said:

Maybe she had every intention of performing them and realized that they just didn't have time? :huh:

⚯͛

S0436
1 minute ago, KleinGa said:

Probably she wanted to perform the songs as normal but was told backstage they can't at the last minute 

Gagaloo911

Well maybe she should start on time so she wouldn't have to cut a segment, or give herself enough time to get to all the songs. She knows there's a curfew so she should make more of an effort to start earlier. 

I understand this was the first stadium show and I'll give her the benefit of the doubt, but pretty much every show has been starting late. Hopefully the next stadium show starts earlier. 

Borislshere

I didn't like it. The catwalk looked dead, the stage looked squeezed together and the seating looked horrible. This show looks 150x better in an arena. 

The stage looked really messy to me. The main stage and the runways were fine, but then they used that tacky ass B-stage? Didn't really fit (it doesn't fit in arenas either but it was more noticeable during the stadium show) :saladga:

Archived