Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Honest opinion about the stadium show

xoxo lou

Featured Posts

onion boy
19 minutes ago, Edge Of Venus said:

You guys are just going to keep coming up ridiculous excuses aren't you? :toofunny:

no this is actually a thing

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GunninMan

I was at the show last night and I honestly loved every minute of it. I had seats in section 109, and while it was far away I still saw every bit of it. I was completely disappointed that she cut those three songs, BUT her vocals, dancing, and energy made up for it in my opinion. I have no issue with the small B stage, I thought it was a fun add on, but again I wasn't up close so I can't say. 

I did see a few ppl who posted on twitter that she was super close to fans when on that second stage and how cool it was, so I don't understand the complaints. But hey to each their own I suppose.

Gagz4Gaga

This "world" tour was designed for an arena, not stadium. Stop milking people's money if you and your team can't even put the effort to produce a stadium quality concert.

It's very disappointing considering it was her first stadium show in the US and the product was subpar in all levels. Hell, even Taylor can command/make a better show, arena and/or stadium.

@ or 'excuse me no' me, for all I care. Stop being delulu, defensive of her and making excuses, you all know deep inside that it was intentionally late, incomplete setlist and generally low in quality.

:madge:

nostalgia’s for geeks

SwissMonster
1 hour ago, Gagz4Gaga said:

This "world" tour was designed for an arena, not stadium. Stop milking people's money if you and your team can't even put the effort to produce a stadium quality concert.

It's very disappointing considering it was her first stadium show in the US and the product was subpar in all levels. Hell, even Taylor can command/make a better show, arena and/or stadium.

@ or 'excuse me no' me, for all I care. Stop being delulu, defensive of her and making excuses, you all know deep inside that it was intentionally late, incomplete setlist and generally low in quality.

Why are you so rude ? :interestinga: Personaly I don't feel like she's "intentonally late" and I don't think it's a low quality show at all. So NO honey, we don't know all this things deep inside us :bye:

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

1 hour ago, Gagz4Gaga said:

Taylor can't sing half as good as Gaga live, what makes you think she can do better show? Take your own advice and stop being... delulu. :trollga: Also, "intentionally late"? What do you know (uhm... deep inside...? :ladyhaha:) that we don't know? 

blackpink

I don't why people are complaining yet again. Everytime I've watched something of Gaga and enjoyed it I go on this forum and see nothing but negativity lmao  

I actually thought the show is brilliant 

Gagz4Gaga
31 minutes ago, jinko said:

Taylor can't sing half as good as Gaga live, what makes you think she can do better show? Take your own advice and stop being... delulu. :trollga: Also, "intentionally late"? What do you know (uhm... deep inside...? :ladyhaha:) that we don't know? 

Girl, I said what I said. Another triggered delulu in the basket :giggle:

nostalgia’s for geeks

11 minutes ago, Gagz4Gaga said:

Girl, I said what I said. Another triggered delulu in the basket :giggle:

tenor.gif

Oh honey, when you talk **** you gotta back it up! I'd say you're... another one in the casket :bon:

GunninMan
6 hours ago, Gagz4Gaga said:

Were you there?

lmao I was there and it was fantastic. At first I was disappointed about the lack of mechanics AND a whole missing segment, but in the end the simplicity worked to her advantage.

Like, all 40k people were brimming with excitement. It was cool! Her stage presence alone killed it. Whoever said she can't command a stage probably  wasn't there in person, imo.

3 points in and ready for more

GunninMan
4 hours ago, Miel said:

lmao I was there and it was fantastic. At first I was disappointed about the lack of mechanics AND a whole missing segment, but in the end the simplicity worked to her advantage.

Like, all 40k people were brimming with excitement. It was cool! Her stage presence alone killed it. Whoever said she can't command a stage probably  wasn't there in person, imo.

THANK YOU. I feel exactly the same! I could feel her energy throughout the entire show. She sang for her life and danced for her life. I could tell the excitement and pride of performing in her first US stadium was fueling her the entire concert

Miriam Gaon

She started 2 hrs late! So she hit the noise curfew. She has an amazing voice, but honestly, I expected more. And no explanation for starting late.   Could do without the DJ calling us MoFo's over and over again.  

Quick Sand

Here's my honest opinion of how it went (I was on the floor):

At first sight, the stage slightly disappointed me. It seemed a bit small to be in a stadium and I felt that it was a bit watered down from the normal stage. However, I think she ended up using the stage really well! But I was heartbroken when I heard her go straight into Angel Down instead of Bloody Mary :giveup: I saw her wearing the red outfit underneath the Angel Down/Joanne jacket and I held out a bit of hope that they were just switching the songs around but then she went into Bad Romance and I realized that she cut the whole section :giveup: But most of the people around me didn't even notice that she cut any songs. My friends and I were practically the only people in the seats around us that immediately noticed that she skipped songs. No one else around us really noticed it. The lighting did seem pretty dark at different points in the show but I didn't really dwell on that too much while I was watching the show.

But despite the somewhat small stage and the cut songs, I still had a FANTASTIC time. The energy from the crowd throughout the whole night was INTENSE and everyone just felt united. Some people from an elevated section on the floor led audience waves through the audience sitting in the bleachers and it was amazing to see! I'll never forget turning around during TEOG and seeing the entire stadium lit up with flashlights :giveup: And the fact that it was her first stadium show in the U.S. made it all the more special :heart:

I'm still upset that the songs got cut but it didn't stop me from having a great night!

On 8/14/2017 at 2:34 PM, KleinGa said:

I just hope it doesn't happen at the other shows :madge:

Same here unless :madge:

Archived