💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Has anyone else noticed this?

Haz

Featured Posts

How on this tour Gaga doesn't bring anyone on stage anymore or read fans letters thrown on stage? Is it because of the stage design?

Maybe because of what happened in Manchester too? I honestly don't know but she used to ring fans in the audience, bring people backstage and even take them back to her hotel for pizza. 

The M&G's definitely have changed since artRAVE too, again probably down to Manchester or maybe the fact they're done before the show now?

when you're gone i'll still be bloody mary

Illuminati

She's always elevated high above fans I don't think bringing people on stage is even possible. 

Mr Peeps

The stage is very technical. Throwing things on stage is actually very dangerous if things get stuck underneath the stage and break it.

Luke78619

I would say stage design, but still, she used to just invite people backstage after the show, I haven't seen her do that yet

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

He8MyHeart

This tour feels like a financial transaction at the moment. Hopefully as the tour progresses she'll interact more and have more fun with it.

2 minutes ago, monster78619 said:

I would say stage design, but still, she used to just invite people backstage after the show, I haven't seen her do that yet

At artRAVE didn't she just add people to the M&G list? Maybe it's because at JWT the M&G's are done before the show

nikola

I think its because the stage is really high.....and tbh I don't want her to invite random people to stage and backstage.....after the **** that happened this and last year....I feel it's safer this way....I don't want her to get hurt or anything like that......that's why I am against any form of M&G.....

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

narcoswing
1 hour ago, Haz said:

At artRAVE didn't she just add people to the M&G list? Maybe it's because at JWT the M&G's are done before the show

There isn't a m&g at the JWT

KleinGa
2 hours ago, Haz said:

The M&G's definitely have changed since artRAVE too, again probably down to Manchester or maybe the fact they're done before the show now?

There are no "M&Gs" for the Joanne WT. The Come to Mama package is a backstage pass not a Meet and Greet and is specifically stated. 

28 minutes ago, KleinGa said:

There are no "M&Gs" for the Joanne WT. The Come to Mama package is a backstage pass not a Meet and Greet and is specifically stated. 

31 minutes ago, narcoswing said:

There isn't a m&g at the JWT

Pre show group professional photo with Lady Gaga (groups of 6)

https://vipnation.eu/ladygaga

nikola
23 minutes ago, Haz said:

Pre show group professional photo with Lady Gaga (groups of 6)

https://vipnation.eu/ladygaga

Thats not M&G....thats just a photo....and people got just that.....M&G means talking and spending some time with the artist

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Just now, nikola said:

Thats not M&G....thats just a photo....and people got just that.....M&G means talking and spending some time with the artist

It's sad really that it's come to this...

Archived