Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga giving money to the homeless in SF

IllumiMark

Featured Posts

29 minutes ago, Johny Wayne said:

I don't agree with this at all. Why would she keep feeding homelessness instead of handing that money to a trust worthy charity organisation that will actually help those people get off the streets? She's just offering a quick fix to those people and I don't think that's the best way to help them...

While I agree with what you're saying (I mean, who wouldn't), you're being waaaaaaqay to critical over this it's annoying. It looks like it's freezing, and maybe she just wants these people to have a cup of coffee to warm themselves for the night. I doubt she's given them $5000, so it's hardly a "quick fix". It's a simple act of sympathy and kindness, plain and simple. No need to agree or disagree with it. I am also pretty sure Gaga knows "the right way" to help these people, being involved with plenty of causes and such.

Also, "feeding homelessness"? Did Gaga tour the streets of America for 2 years to solely give money to the homeless for you to imply she's encouraging living in the streets? 

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NewUsername

Amazing of her :flutter:   But she'd better give them some food instead of money, though, but yeah.

57 minutes ago, Johny Wayne said:

I don't agree with this at all. Why would she keep feeding homelessness instead of handing that money to a trust worthy charity organisation that will actually help those people get off the streets? She's just offering a quick fix to those people and I don't think that's the best way to help them...

leave

like right now

Computer

That is nice of her.

Also I came to criticize a lack of outfit so I was happy about that feather.

Edit: the "not yet, not YET, wait till she's done..." :toofunny:

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

Kindness Ponk
1 hour ago, Johny Wayne said:

azealia-banks-azealiaba-22h-i-just-gave-

Lippoutou

Why couldn't she do both ?

Johnny Wayne
28 minutes ago, jinko said:

While I agree with what you're saying (I mean, who wouldn't), you're being waaaaaaqay to critical over this it's annoying. It looks like it's freezing, and maybe she just wants these people to have a cup of coffee to warm themselves for the night. I doubt she's given them $5000, so it's hardly a "quick fix". It's a simple act of sympathy and kindness, plain and simple. No need to agree or disagree with it. I am also pretty sure Gaga knows "the right way" to help these people, being involved with plenty of causes and such.

Also, "feeding homelessness"? Did Gaga tour the streets of America for 2 years to solely give money to the homeless for you to imply she's encouraging living in the streets? 

I mean, if they ended up on the streets theres a high chance they dont even know how to manage their money, so why give it to them? I have my right to agree or not with what gaga does and express it in a way that I believe isnt harmful to anyone, and thats what I did. I believe it would be better if she went to a store and brought them food/blankets and other essential goods, than just handing them god knows how much money.

And I also didnt imply she doesnt know how to help homeless people, Im aware shes done great charity work and I love her for that, but I believe here she acted with her heart and not with her brains and Im not quite fond of that, its all Im saying, no need for yall to come for me.

I'm the b*tch with the sauce, apparently

Tan Fei

a simple kindness tweet pple read so much into it . a simple kindness act pple read so much into it . :giveup:

4 minutes ago, Johny Wayne said:

I mean, if they ended up on the streets theres a high chance they dont even know how to manage their money, so why give it to them? I have my right to agree or not with what gaga does and express it in a way that I believe isnt harmful to anyone, and thats what I did. I believe it would be better if she went to a store and brought them food/blankets and other essential goods, than just handing them god knows how much money.

And I also didnt imply she doesnt know how to help homeless people, Im aware shes done great charity work and I love her for that, but I believe here she acted with her heart and not with her brains and Im not quite fond of that, its all Im saying, no need for yall to come for me.

1. Like I said, I believe that the money she gave them wasn't something that is big enough to be "managed". I agree that food and blankets would have been exponentially better, but she just finished a (sold-out) concert so I don't think she has time.

2. I'm not relinquishing your right, I just think the reaction is over-critical. 

3. I'm someone who understands that humans perceive things with their hearts and brains, and that one cannot exclusively use one at all times.

But then again this isn't something that needs to be "debated on"  since this is basically a nice act. Sorry if I came off like that. Just clearing some things. k girlie :hug:

Arcanum

tenor.gif

I Wantth your Love...I Wantth your Love.

CautiousLurker

Aw, that was very sweet, and makes me nostalgic cuz I studies in SF, so just... awwww :tony:

What's the big deal with saying her name though? I mean, the security was right there :laughga:

Economy
3 hours ago, Johny Wayne said:

Who says she doesnt tho?

More long term solutions doesnt mean she cant do a short term act of kindness!

Archived