💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga: "I know I'm a white woman. I'm not confused"

Talent

Featured Posts

Emigrante
38 minutes ago, Kenzo said:

"Whenever you say "not all White people" or "we're not all like that", you're absolving yourself of any responsibility for White racism."

this sh*t pisses me off

why would she be responsible of racism. 

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sizzily
Just now, Emigrante said:

why would she be responsible of racism. 

Because she's white and all white people contribute to racism. /sarcasm

Its always the same thing tbh.

One Banned Boi

Emigrante
Just now, Sizzily said:

Because she's white and all white people contribute to racism. /sarcasm

Its always the same thing tbh.

I'm so mad at this. Cause this is so bullsh1t. And it's so tiring. All of these opressed people calling out all of white people and tell them to be sorry for being white. Isn't that reverse racism or something? 

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

ItWasntLaauv

This s*** pisses me tf off holy f***!! All throughout Gaga's career, she has been a champion for human rights, Gaga literally risked her reputation with writing Born This Way. These keyboard warriors think their s*** don't stink, I'd like to see what they've done to actually help the state of the world on the same impact as Gaga.

THERE ARE LITERAL NAZIS/WHITE SUPREMACISTS and these people are actually taking the time to nitpick Gaga's amazing intentions of love and anti-violence??! F*** out of here with that BS, these people make me furious, I can't remember the last time I was fuming this much holy s***. I can't.

743e5de5390c0ab00cc48479f58f3ae8.jpg

Sizzily
Just now, Emigrante said:

I'm so mad at this. Cause this is so bullsh1t. And it's so tiring. All of these opressed people calling out all of white people and tell them to be sorry for being white. Isn't that reverse racism or something? 

Honestly, its just racism. Discriminating based on skin color. 

One Banned Boi

Supersonic

Tbh, none of those people actually CARE about what is happening. They want to be the most visually enlightened person on earth because they have learned that's how you get positive attention on social media.

Literal people were killed, Neo-Nazis were marching in masses and they f*cking dedicate twitter threads to Lady Gaga instead?

How many time should someone explain to this losers that the most enslaved race in the whole of humanity's history is the white race? Even the term slave comes from french esclave, which means slavic people (from the Balkans and Eastern Europe). Exactly these Slavic people were one of the first slaves and the highest in numbers to be enslaved. So instead of being RACIST against the white people, all these SJW should fight for equal rights, peace and harmony for ALL not matter what the skin color is. 

hoeslay

This is just MY opinion as a minority and I can't speak for others but people really have the nerve to speak on others' "inaction" like - girl Gaga has done so much for minority communities. Where is the inaction? Some people just want to watch the world burn and claim they fight for equality but we all come from different backgrounds and each day we learn new things and it's time we stop attacking others so foolishly. Other people won't fight your battles and you shouldn't expect them to, also. 

Talent
8 minutes ago, Emigrante said:

4 minutes ago, Stigma said:

How many time should someone explain to this losers that the most enslaved race in the whole of humanity's history is the white race? Even the term slave comes from french esclave, which means slavic people (from the Balkans and Eastern Europe). Exactly these Slavic people were one of the first slaves and the highest in numbers to be enslaved. So instead of being RACIST against the white people, all these SJW should fight for equal rights, peace and harmony for ALL not matter what the skin color is. 

Sorry. Reverse racism doesn't exist- https://www.dailydot.com/via/reverse-racism-doesnt-exist/
_

And they're saying that Gaga needs to be more educated. This is not the first time something like that happens in the US, but as a white person maybe you don't know about it. So saying "This Is Not Us" (when America is actually pretty racist and it was founded on white supremacy/slavery) it's tone deaf. 

On the other hand, some of those tweets are ****ing idiotic. Her intentions were good. 

🔵 - Banned because I quoted a stupid meme. Literally. So, yeah.

SlaeUrAnus

If she says sorry on behalf of white people - she will get attacked.

If she doesn't - she will get attacked.

If she tries to bring people together - she will get attacked.

The poor girl cannot win!

In my messy era.

JustaMonster
1 minute ago, Talent said:

Sorry. Reverse racism doesn't exist- https://www.dailydot.com/via/reverse-racism-doesnt-exist/
_

And they're saying that Gaga needs to be more educated. This is not the first time something like that happens in the US, but as a white person maybe you don't know about it. So saying "This Is Not Us" (when America is actually pretty racist and it was founded on white supremacy/slavery) it's tone deaf. 

On the other hand, some of those tweets are ****ing idiotic. Her intentions were good. 

yeah thats not "reverse racism" its just racism...

Hands up to the sky, I'm about to fly!

hoeslay
1 minute ago, Talent said:

Reverse racism doesn't exist- https://www.dailydot.com/via/reverse-racism-doesnt-exist/
_

THIS. It wasn't a smart idea and she has a lot to learn but people are funny thinking her mistakes equate to absolute insolence or that she's ignorant to all these things. 

Archived